Goofy Charlie

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting here with a large blue bin that has shredded paper in it. Charlie's inside the bin talking to me. He wants me to roll up a piece of paper to throw in his bin so he can dive for it.

DH wanted to know what I was giggling about...so I told him to watch....Charlie's really goofy tonite!

Then I wonder why is there so much shredded paper on the floor?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can easily recreate the scene - DH will have to take the pictures

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny thing about it was I'd roll up the paper, throw it and he'd catch and "kill" it. Then a minute or two later, he'd be chirping/talking - I would not do another one till he asked for it

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sadie said this sounds like a fun game and she wants to know if she can play with Charlie and the paper too?

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

Sadie said this sounds like a fun game and she wants to know if she can play with Charlie and the paper too?
awwww.... my dogs name is Sadie)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure, just set up a big tub and put Sadie in it and start tossing paper balls in there.

BTW how old is Sadie - Charlie's 6 months old (almost)

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Sure, just set up a big tub and put Sadie in it and start tossing paper balls in there.

BTW how old is Sadie - Charlie's 6 months old (almost)
Sadie is just a little over 1 year old. As you know, she's a hot chocolate spotted Ocicat, and she has a major crush on Charlie.

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

Sadie is just a little over 1 year old. As you know, she's also a hot chocolate spotted Ocicat, and she has a major crush on Charlie.
she is beautiful

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHHHHHHHHHHHH that Sadie

If you are willing to travel a few states over sometime in the spring/summer; we do have a guest bed in the house

BTW how much does Sadie weigh - Charlie's 6 months old and a bit over 7 lbs now
He will be a good 12 lbs like Nancy said.

Bring Sadie over, hopefully we could get a picture of them together

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

OHHHHHHHHHHHH that Sadie

If you are willing to travel a few states over sometime in the spring/summer; we do have a guest bed in the house

BTW how much does Sadie weigh - Charlie's 6 months old and a bit over 7 lbs now
He will be a good 12 lbs like Nancy said.

Bring Sadie over, hopefully we could get a picture of them together
My Sadielicious baby weighs approx 9 lbs (but that's cuz we've had house guests and she's been spoiled with too many treats). However, her vet has said "lay off the treats" in order to keep her svelte figure. As you can well imagine, she's not very happy about that. (Try telling an Ocicat they can't have something they want! Yeah, good luck with that)

Unfortunately, it's not as easy as traveling a few states (Sadie lives in Ontario, Canada) for a photo opportunity. So, she'll just have to keep admiring her handsome Charlie from afar

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are begining to understand the food "hogs" they are....lol Charlie wants to sample anything you are eating!

Ontario is just north of us - shouldn't be a problem

But just FYI a friend of mine who is currently in Australia for a few months is getting an ocicat over there and bringing him home (chocolate-silver) - they live in Quebec. We will be talking to each other by phone this coming weekend

I helped her pick out a nice show ocicat in Australia

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sure she'll love the new addition to her family. As I've often said, I've always only ever had Siamese cats in my home; but after having an Ocicat, I can't imagine having any other type of cat!

Didn't you say in another thread that you want a chocolate silver spotted one next and that you already have the name picked out? What is the name? Sadie's brother is a choc silver spotted and his name is Akunanin (Aku for short), as in King Tut's brother (it's all about the mascara lines). My next Ocicat will be blue silver (they are so beautiful).

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, up the road I know we'll have a 2nd ocicat. His name will be Captain Jack Sparrow. I wanted something "silver" related and with him being chocolate and "exotic", I figure that's a good name. Proably Jack or Jacky for short.

Both DH and I have seen all the Pirates movies and love them