Mercury in Retrograde

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I never used to believe in this. Mercury went into retrograde last week. So far I have had a client get into a car accident while touring, thankfully she wasn't badly hurt but she is very testy. Another client is having an issue with their producer over a requested time off.

Then I got a parking ticket, my car got a flat tire and the driver side window won't close, the bulb burnt out in my kitchen-just stupid annoy things like that.

Anyone else suffering bad luck? The good news is it ends March 7th.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually I'm more concerned with full moons. People can be real morans during that time, so I try to stay in.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a really bad week last week. I got a rejection letter from a job I really wanted and my car was towed.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really want to talk about it right now, but YES I've had huge bad luck all last week.

My move that was supposed to be "easy" turned out to be hellish.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

I had a really bad week last week. I got a rejection letter from a job I really wanted and my car was towed.
That's Mercury in Retrograde!! It's not life threatening stuff just really annoying, nothing seems to go smoothly.

This morning I got coffee at my usual place and the idiot counterguy filled up so high that when I went to open it spilled all over me. Of course I have an important meeting to attend with a coffee stain.