I am SUCH a slacker!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had planned to go to the gym this morning, wash my floors, vacuum, and get groceries................

My sister came over, and I so I didn't end up doing anything
I feel strange, my whole Sunday regimen is thrown off. The weather is crappy here and I just feel like sitting around.

Is anyone else being a bum today?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I had planned to go to the gym this morning, wash my floors, vacuum, and get groceries................

My sister came over, and I so I didn't end up doing anything
I feel strange, my whole Sunday regimen is thrown off. The weather is crappy here and I just feel like sitting around.

Is anyone else being a bum today?
Nope that was me yesterday, but I hadn't done my walking yet either, I will do that in a little while

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well with 8 inches of new snow and at least that much more coming I don't feel to active in fact I just had a good long nap!!! But I did do a couple loads of laundry and painted the second coat on 2 walls!!

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me too
I wanted to clean house, or something productive on my pc (like mess around with PSP) but I'm on TCS... I guess that is productive, huh?

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No.
Not this weekend, although I would have loved to!
Was out helping with cat adoptions all day yesterday, then my "coffee date", then today I've been standing at Walmart all day selling candy bars for the new shelter we're trying to build. Was a "decent" day weather wise (40F), but still cold to be outside all day.

Now I'm home, finally eating, then I've got to clean the house because my niece is coming over tomorrow with her mom and I don't want the house to be a pigsty.
My nieces 3rd birthday is today - February 25th, but she tells you her birthday is February twiff.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's snowing here...windy, too. The only thing I'm gonna do is submit my homework that's due today!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So your sis came over after all then?

Yesterday was our busy day...worked on reorganizing our garage...which really needed it. Did a bunch of other stuff too...the weather was beautiful!

Today though...its nippy out so I just can't get too motivated. The hubby & I had a 'burn' earlier today...but only leaves and pinecones so it wasn't anything much. We saw some really cool birds out too...guess they're flying back home or something. Don't know what we'll do the rest of the day...doing laundry and probably just get his stuff ready for the workweek. I feel like having a BBQ but its a little late in the day already to get it started. Alex Jr has been feeling under the weather, not much of an appetite last couple of days...Naomi is in San Antonio visiting her friend's family...so it pretty quiet at the ol' homestead. I talked to my big sis, Vickie, yesterday...she's trying to convince me that we need to buy a horse!!!

Hilda >^..^<

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at my parents this morning and came home early afternoon. Since i got home I have been busting my butt. I have swiffered all the floors even moved furnature to get the furry tumbleweeds from under them I have touched up the pain on a couple walls, compleetly cleaned and washed the litter boxes and fed the cats. I started dusting but decided to take a bit of a rest for a little while. I have to take the garbage out and clean the bathroom still. I was in a funk for a few weeks and the house was suffering so I have finally busted out of my midwinter funk.

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is Sunday - Sunday was created specially for bumming about!!! You are simply obeying orders................................

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4BadCats

It is Sunday - Sunday was created specially for bumming about!!! You are simply obeying orders................................
Yes!! I love that explanation

It actually feels good to not do anything today..I am usually always freaking cleaning on the weekend, and I am kinda sick of it!

As for the gym...I don't know what's happening that I didn't mind not going today...I'm kinda scared to be honest

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Am I being a bum....well lets see....church starts at 11 and I woke up at 11:30....soooo no church and I'm still in pj's so lazy bum fits the bill. Though we did do a quick grocery shopping trip before the weather hit!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess you could say I'm bumming.

I'm suppose to be studying today for a mid-term tomorrow...but....I did study a bit, then went to see my Brother and SIL. Now I'm home, dinking around...preparing dinner.