Good morning

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone, coffee is ready

I am up early doing a little housework, which I never felt like doing yesterday.

I am getting rid of some stuff on my tivo too, so I am making some more dvd's too.

Then I will get ready to watch the race later.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning to you as well. I just finished making my java also, tending to the pet's needs, small cleaning for now (kids still sleeping), and surfing the net as usual for this time of day.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin'.

I am in the process of waking up still, even though I woke up over an hour ago.

In about 5 minutes I'll be leaving for the rescue to clean, then I'll be back and going back to bed to catch up on all the sleep I lost this weekend.

The rest of the day will be a lazy day, doing nothing really at all. We're expected to get freezing rain by noon, so not really much to do.

Hope everyone has a good day.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all! Sitting at the "puter with my tea and kitties! Will be doing some more sorting out in the basement again later.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!
Kind of tired this morning-Nel came to bed late and between him snoring and the wind it was hard to fall back asleep!! Plus my sis was driving back from Chapel Hill NC to VA late and I was worried about that too.
Got up early this morning-couldn't see out of the bow window in the kitchen-all covered with snow!!!
We are in a lull of the storm only about 7 inches so far-about another 13 inches "predicted" by tomorrow night. Neil is doing round one of the driveway with the snowblower!! Its sure windy though-the news reports several roads impassable with 3-4 ft drifts. The plows have been down the road a couple of times since about 7 am. I just saw a snowmobile zoom down the road too-those guys have gotta be happy with this snow!!
Gave 2 walls the second coat of paint-will do more (perhaps) later today.
Have a good one!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!! I have been up over a hour and still feel sleepy.

Anyhoo, not much going on today, been cleaning some this a.m. and chatting on here. Going to get around after bit to take kids to see a movie. Hope everyone has a super day!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon folks...........having a chillin' day.........
DH watching some football, some cup final thingy

We are on kitty alert with our newbie, but he's having a cat-nap after his antics meeting up with our other kits

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Afternoon folks...........having a chillin' day.........
DH watching some football, some cup final thingy

We are on kitty alert with our newbie, but he's having a cat-nap after his antics meeting up with our other kits
I am watching some college baseball from a tape, I am actually making a dvd of it, so I am watching it too.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goof Afternoon all, I actually slept in
everyday I have been waking up so early
so today I actually got to sleep in even tho I have a major sinus infection and a bad migrane that wont go away no thanx to my brother, u kno that spray to spray arounnd ur house well I can handle a little bit before my sinuses start to act up and well he sprayed it about 18 different times for no reason at all
like hes in the basement and I smelled it in my room all the way upstairs for goodness sake
so i dont really feel well today !!! And I got so much to do today and I dont feel like it
But hope everyone has a good day