Newbie here!!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello all!!

My name is Christina and I'm from New York. I just joined this site today. I have a lovely Torti named Roxie. She is a little over 1 1/2 years old now. Once I am able to and figure it out I will post some pictures of my lil' chubster (haha). Everyone here has been so helpful already. I hope I can be helpful as well!!

See ya around the forum!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi welcome to TCS, this is such a great site and everyone here is so nice
and as u can see it can be very helpful and fun to as well
I cant wait to see pics of Roxie, we
photos here ! Well see u on the forums

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello and a warm welcome to you and your kitty
Its great here, theres always lots to do and see, it soon becomes a bit of an addiction

Looking forward to your photos ! if you need any help just drop me a PM and I´ll do my best

Glad you joined us and enjoy the forums !!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxie225

Hello all!!

My name is Christina and I'm from New York. I just joined this site today. I have a lovely Torti named Roxie. She is a little over 1 1/2 years old now. Once I am able to and figure it out I will post some pictures of my lil' chubster (haha). Everyone here has been so helpful already. I hope I can be helpful as well!!

See ya around the forum!!
Hello, Christine and Roxie! You will soon figure out how to post a photo and we will be waiting to see your precious cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the warm welcome
!!! Does anyone know how long before I can post photos? Or how to do it at that???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think I figured it out... here are some pictures of my Roxie... it's hard to get a good shot of her with her eyes open

Hope you enjoy!! I'll post some more recent ones when she lets me get a good shot!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Roxie is so cute! Can't wait to see more photos of her in Fur Pictures!

Welcome to TCS, we're so glad you've joined us!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Christina
we're so happy to welcome you and your beautiful Roxie to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

You did a great job sorting out how to post piccies.
If you post photos in the furpics lounge you will need to resize them so they don't get pounced on by the Mods. They should be a maximum of 640 x 400 pixels. If you need any help with resizing just give me a shout

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Roxie and Christina

to TheCatSite! Roxie sounds gorgeous -- but then, we MAY be just a little bit biased, as our Tarifa is also a tortoiseshell cutie! We look forward to any pix you might post of her, and to seeing you on the forums!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
That's a gorgeous girl you have there!