Godiva - ACFA show in March

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Godiva, are you signed up for the ACFA show in Indiana March 10/11? Just wondering since you haven't mentioned it

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did mention it, but in the Cat Lounge, no wonder I didn't get any responses!

I still need to mail my forms, but I plan on going to the one on March 10th/11th, but I can only go on the 11th because of class. I've been talking to the show coordinator and I still need to get some things straightened out re: his color. Someone told me to change it to seal lynx point (which he isn't!) and three of the judges said to change it again to lynx mink, and then Carol said to forget all of them, change it back to my original chocolate silver ticked tabby.

I'm also going to one on March 4th here in Indianapolis... a CFA show.

There's also another ACFA show in April, I think... in Lafayette, IN>

Anyone going to any of the above?

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

I did mention it, but in the Cat Lounge, no wonder I didn't get any responses!

I still need to mail my forms, but I plan on going to the one on March 10th/11th, but I can only go on the 11th because of class. I've been talking to the show coordinator and I still need to get some things straightened out re: his color. Someone told me to change it to seal lynx point (which he isn't!) and three of the judges said to change it again to lynx mink, and then Carol said to forget all of them, change it back to my original chocolate silver ticked tabby.

I'm also going to one on March 4th here in Indianapolis... a CFA show.

There's also another ACFA show in April, I think... in Lafayette, IN>

Anyone going to any of the above?
I wonder if there is a way you can put a little * next to the color and at the bottom put OR this color, OR that color.....

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the well-wishes!

I wish I could do that... but they require you to pick a color and stay with it, or get penalized (lose all your points!).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd go with the chocolate silver ticked tabby color. Wish you the best. Charlie's next show will the ACFA very end of April, here in Minnesota - you should come over here so I can see Toby in person

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That CFA show is this Sunday... PM me your info, ScamperFarms... maybe it's not too late to bench together! Or did I misunderstand you?? Are you seriously driving all the way down here?

I still have to get off work, so hopefully I will still be able to come. Send me vibes!!!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

That CFA show is this Sunday... PM me your info, ScamperFarms... maybe it's not too late to bench together! Or did I misunderstand you?? Are you seriously driving all the way down here?

I still have to get off work, so hopefully I will still be able to come. Send me vibes!!!
Oh you read right
I have to get my info..from hubby its sitting at home right nowq on the table (i am in AZ
) but Steve is from Evansville, and we had to see his family..I saw a show in indy they agreed to come up there,
two birds with on stone.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got confirmation we'll be benching together....
I'll only be there Sunday, though.... so don't go looking for me Sat. I might show up later in the day to set up though...Can't wait to meet you!! I have reddish blonde hair and I guess you'll recognize Tobie.

Anyone else coming? Tiffanyjbt???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's it take to get you over here to MN for a show so I get to meet Toby?
We do have a May ACFA show on the 19/20th.....*hint hint*

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't know... I think we could make the trip if my husband finds a job and my finals are over.
So send vibes that he gets a really good-paying job... what is the date of the show exactly?