I saw Garfield today

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today we took our Monthly trip to the feed store to get dog/cat food. They have their local shelter animals up there to try to adopt. In there was a very fat yellow cat. I bet he'd eat lasagna all day long.
Whoever adopts him has to call this kitty Garfield.. Just thought I'd share...

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww that reminds me of one beautiful kitty i worked with. His old name was Lance but i renamed him Garfield ->

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aw isn't he a cutie. I'd have to keep his name Lance though even though he does look like a garfield. Hubby's name is Lance.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

aw isn't he a cutie. I'd have to keep his name Lance though even though he does look like a garfield. Hubby's name is Lance.
Lol of course.

I hope he's gone to a good home. His owners came up to visit him a few times because the kids missed him. I think that he didn't get along with their dog. Another reason i can see is that the kids were psychos! The little boy was holding him in his arms running around the cages, Lances head and body were shaking up and down and his little sister was trying to grab him. I think it was a much better thing for him to be at animal aid.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw a kitty the other day at ours that looked just like Kitters, I so wanted to take her home too, but know our place is way too small. What a cute girl she was!