Hi-5

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone else addicted to Hi-5????...I just keep finding more and more things to distract me from my homework.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. A couple years ago a friend of mine set up a group there for nurses so that we could have one place to go and talk about our jobs and all the garbage that goes along with it. Basically a support group for nurses.

Anyway we had people joining and posting nude pictures of themselves and I was getting messages from total strangers asking me to be their friend and them thinking that if they sent me a nude photo of their genitals it might sway me to agree.

We closed the group and moved it elsewhere. To me that Hi-5 is nothing more than an "adult friend finder" site and I won't go back there or use any site that is similar which is why I don't have an account with "My Space" because that is very much along the same idea as the Hi-5 place was IMHO

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm that is interesting...it's against the rules to have nude photos and you can report people who break the rules...sorta like here.

I don't have my space either, but I joined hi-5 and I really like it. I only have people who I know or my friends know in real life and a lot of my own family is on it. I've also been able to find a few people I went to highschool with on there.

I just have fun playing around with my profile and looking at my friends profiles.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

hmm that is interesting...it's against the rules to have nude photos and you can report people who break the rules...sorta like here.

I don't have my space either, but I joined hi-5 and I really like it. I only have people who I know or my friends know in real life and a lot of my own family is on it. I've also been able to find a few people I went to highschool with on there.

I just have fun playing around with my profile and looking at my friends profiles.
Oh we did report them, but it still kept happening.

One thing about that site is that even if you have started the group you can't edit anything like photos and stuff. So you have to report them and then wait. We reported someone 3 or 4 times and the picture was never removed from our group.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's not very good then at all! I just joined like a week ago and none of my friends who are on it have experienced that yet and hopefully none of us will. We all just kinda hang out on it, get music, give fives and leave funny little messages on the profiles.....But there will always be creepers out there who will find a way to ruin something good for others