I am sad now

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone just gave me a present, but now one of my other presents went away, I have not bought myself any ribbons or anything so I thought I would have some more room, but I didn't.

I love my new present, but I didn't want my other presents to go away, each and every one of them mean something to me.

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Someone just gave me a present, but now one of my other presents went away, I have not bought myself any ribbons or anything so I thought I would have some more room, but I didn't.

I love my new present, but I didn't want my other presents to go away, each and every one of them mean something to me.

Can I ask what was the other present that went away?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
You can still see your present in your profile. Why not "duplicate" that present by sending the same one to somebody who doesn't have any gifts - then you can see it when they post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

Did you hit the max?
I must have, but I thought I had more room since I didn't any any ribbons

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

You can still see your present in your profile. Why not "duplicate" that present by sending the same one to somebody who doesn't have any gifts - then you can see it when they post.
When I give presents, it is usually a heart or something because that is the closest thing to a hug in the plaza, and I have given lots of presents to people too.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

When I give presents, it is usually a heart or something because that is the closest thing to a hug in the plaza, and I have given lots of presents to people too.
I know you have - I see your username all over the place!
I guess you'll just have to "rotate" what's visible, by clicking on the "eye" next to the gifts in your profile.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I know you have - I see your username all over the place!
I guess you'll just have to "rotate" what's visible, by clicking on the "eye" next to the gifts in your profile.
I didn't know you could do that, I will look and see what I have to do. Thanks for telling me where to look too, besides being directionally challenged, I am computer stupid too.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I have the same problem too Belinda.....not enough pressie space!!
I guess Susie, I just wish I coulda used some of the space where my ribbons would be. I just don't buy nothing for me.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have that problem, but why don't you just rotate your presents around from time to time (make some invisible and that will allow others to pop back up). That way you can enjoy all of them, just not at the same time!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

I don't have that problem, but why don't you just rotate your presents around from time to time (make some invisible and that will allow others to pop back up). That way you can enjoy all of them, just not at the same time!
Good idea, I should do that

Belinda, don't worry, you still have the gift..you just can't see it in each post.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Good idea, I should do that

Belinda, don't worry, you still have the gift..you just can't see it in each post.
I know, I just like looking at my presents