Twins(or other multiples)!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got to thinking after seeing estelle58's thread with her "twin" siameses....does anybody else have "optical illusion" kitties? My Twitch & Ophelia are both white, blue eyed beauties.

I have once in a lifetime pics of the two of them in the same room together!

Let's see pics of your twin(or whatever other multiple) kitties!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well they're not really twins as Zoey has green eyes and Saki has yellow eyes but lots of people cant tell them apart

Hee hee

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't call these guys triplets, but they're close I guess. Everyone except me used to mix them up. It's Beandip in the center, with 2 of his littermates...

Beandip and his brother, and his mother of course

My 3 torties only look like triplets with their backs turned LOL ...their faces give them away (for me anyway...other people don't know how I can tell them apart??)

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is my foster litter from almost 3 years ago. I was the only one who could tell them all apart!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And here are Cricket and Pieris. They aren't identical, but I did call them the twins.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

This is my foster litter from almost 3 years ago. I was the only one who could tell them all apart!

Those kinds of litters confuse me! There was a litter of 5 tabbies at the shelter here....we had to mark them so we could tell them apart!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Those kinds of litters confuse me! There was a litter of 5 tabbies at the shelter here....we had to mark them so we could tell them apart!
You get to know them. To this day, I can tell who everyone is in the pictures, and I haven't laid eyes on them since they were adopted out.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love twin kitties! I used to have a pair of twin Abys, Dale and Junior, but no pics of them on puter
had to have them wear collars to tell them apart at first