What do you have on your desktop right now?

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I always have pictures of my babies on my pc at home. At work I use the ones (a puppy in the Sephoria colorings) that come with WinXP. (at home) this:

What is on your pc?
Do you change yours out often? I like to change mine out, but it's always the kitties!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine was reset last night...to one of the pics of Dory where he's showing off what he lacks.
I have to reset it...again! ....sigh.... Apparently Dory's bum is funny to my 15 y/o sister....

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine's a picture of Kraftwerk (a German electronic band).

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cat Mommy

I always have pictures of my babies on my pc at home. At work I use the ones (a puppy in the Sephoria colorings) that come with WinXP. (at home) this:

What is on your pc?
Do you change yours out often? I like to change mine out, but it's always the kitties!
I am constantly changing my desktop, just like I am constantly changing my siggy. Every time my cats give me a new photo opportunity and my camera is handy, I change them both. Have you ever heard of Ann Landers? Anyway, she ran the same picture of herself in the newspapers for over thirty years. I guess she wanted everybody to think she was still 29 but I could not stand having the same pictures forever. Besides, it is fun to make new stuff all the time, and yes, it HAS to be of the cats!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't use a normal desktop
No icons, no active desktop, all of my stuff is accessed through right click or small hidden bars. I've been too lazy to bother with a wallpaper for months now. I might make or look for something with a spring theme though.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a picture of Santorini on my desktop.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a pic I took yesterday of the sunrise at the moment here at the cottage and at home, a pic of Boomer sticking his tongue out. At work I have a cityscape type pic of Toronto

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is some kind of picture with grass and clouds and stuff, I don't know where it came from, nor do I know how to change it.

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a complilation of a bunch of pics of my dogs, the cat, and my ex-fosters. I love it.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a picture of one of my dogs with two of my chinchillas- my dog looks so scared, and my chins are just like "Hmm, big furry thing".

One of these days, I'll have to put a picture of Evie up. No wonder she always swats at my laptop!

koukou

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a lunar landscape as my background on the laptop and on the main computer its a pic of a solar eclipse.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is a picture I took of our yard when it snowed earlier this winter.
I change it periodically - every couple of months or when I get tired of the current picture.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a beautiful picture of Jennyranson's gorgeous Persil here at home and JeanJi's handsome Sam at work.