What's the best food to buy to my cat?

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My kitty is very spoiled and she likes to eat a lot, I forgot to tell you her name is "Strawbi"
(a cutie short of strawberry)

I wonder what can be done regarding the food I'm giving her. I tried Frisky, Royal Kitten, and I find myself changing the food every month because she always like to get a "new taste"

Is that normal?

And if it is, what are your recommendations? What's the best food I can buy to my kitty?

Thanks,

Arie

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arie85

My kitty is very spoiled and she likes to eat a lot, I forgot to tell you her name is "Strawbi"
(a cutie short of strawberry)

I wonder what can be done regarding the food I'm giving her. I tried Frisky, Royal Kitten, and I find myself changing the food every month because she always like to get a "new taste"

Is that normal?

And if it is, what are your recommendations? What's the best food I can buy to my kitty?

Thanks,

Arie
I feed my two kittens Nutro Kitten wet and dry and them love it. It makes their coats shiney, and healthy. Plus I love that they carry many different types of kitten and adult food in the wet form. Mine always have a "new" flavor for their feedings. I like your kitty. She is very cute
and I love her name.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've never heard of Nutro Kitten but thanks for sharing this info, I'm going to google this one now and see if I can order this one online

And thanks for the comments, she's very special I know, I remember someone here posted back in the thread when I put some pics of her - "oh plz plz can I have her?" so the answer is nooo muhahaha
I love her very much, I won't trade her for anything in the world

You can see my sig if you want to see more photos.. maybe I should build a normal website there, not just 1 page, but anyway, she and Mummy were twins, he was a such great cat, I loved him so much, he was a fat cat, sooo cute, you can see how much she and him were like brothers, they were always together, and the fact she lost her "bro" was very sad for me but for her too... I remember those days, she just went crazy in the house, I couldn't even touch her

I miss my cat so much, I miss Mummy, I want him back, but oh well, I really don't wanna talk about it, it makes me sad again when I'm talking about Mummy

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I did a search of the health & nutrition forums for "kitten food" for you. There are a lot of threads on good food there!

Here are the results of the search:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sea...earchid=560868

I'd look at those threads, or search the forums further. There are a lot of high quality foods out there!!
Thanks

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have a pet store locally? If you do, perhaps you could call them to see if they have any brands you are interested in. Also, if you are considering ordering online, I like two places. One is www.epetpals.com because you can order individual cans of food so you can get 2 or 4 cans to try instead of a case. The other is www.petfooddirect.com. They have such a wide selection! Also, if you give them your e-mail address, they will send periodic "x% off" discounts via e-mail. I recently saw(& missed) 25% off...sometimes its 20% other times 10%....

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Do you have a pet store locally? If you do, perhaps you could call them to see if they have any brands you are interested in. Also, if you are considering ordering online, I like two places. One is www.epetpals.com because you can order individual cans of food so you can get 2 or 4 cans to try instead of a case. The other is www.petfooddirect.com. They have such a wide selection! Also, if you give them your e-mail address, they will send periodic "x% off" discounts via e-mail. I recently saw(& missed) 25% off...sometimes its 20% other times 10%....
Yes, there is PetSmart at Newark, I'm getting it from there, it's not an issue this one, my only problem is what-to-order and I think I will listen to CatMommy's tip