I have officially lost 10 lbs.!!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How happy am I
?!?! I am working tward my goal for my wedding in a year and half and I have 30lbs. more to go! Wish me luck!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

How happy am I
?!?! I am working tward my goal for my wedding in a year and half and I have 30lbs. more to go! Wish me luck!

Good luck being sent your way from Mississippi.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How happy am I

Wow!! Thats so awesome
Good luck to losing the 30 lbs. You CAN do it!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats...that is such great news
Keep up the good work, I think you can reach your goal, maybe before your time limit is even up I am sending u some good luck vibes to loose that other 30lbs but I think u CAN do it

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so great!!!
C'mon Courtney you can do it...we're all cheering for you!!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations. It feels great doesn't it!!! Next time you go shopping, you should put 10lbs of butter in your basket and carry it around for a while to really see just how much you have lost. I did that and it was really surprising! You've got a great start and a very realistic time line....You can do it!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Whoa!! Congratulations. You must be so proud of yourself and feeling (and looking!) great.

Do you have any words of advice for the rest of us? And if you say exercising and eating properly, I just don't want to hear it

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOOOO!! CONGRATZ!! I have lost 3 lbs, in 2 weeks. I have been doing the eat 6 times a day small portions, less calories, working out.
I call it my "moving to Florida diet". I love feeling less bigger. My attitude is definatly different when I feel lighter, and look better. And it's like not eating that real fatty stuff, is amazing. Because I can deal with this "healthy" food, and when I see people eating all that fatty food, I'm like "HAHAHA! That's like 6,000000 calories!!"
Did you know...ONE gram of fat, equals one paperclip. Imagine 12 paper clips being added to your body everytime you eat something fatty. That's alot of paper clips.
Well I'm done talking here.
Congratz. Good luck, keep on truckin' with that wieght loss. You'll feel awesome in the end. I promise it. Work out. Honestly. Work out. It hurts like heck, but you burn so many calories.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Whoa!! Congratulations. You must be so proud of yourself and feeling (and looking!) great.

Do you have any words of advice for the rest of us? And if you say exercising and eating properly, I just don't want to hear it
Acutally I eat what I want but in MUCH smaller portions and STAY AWAY FROM SODA! I haven't been drinking soda for a while and it helps(it's also better for your teeth by not drinking dark sodas
) I TRY counting calories and I was doing well for a while but it just gets to be a pain so I estimate usually. All I did for that was cut my calorie intake by half(1200) but as long as I stay under 1500 I'm ok. And I haven't been working out like I used to(4 days a week) but I need to again so the fat I lose turns to muscle
I am doing sit-ups to work on my tummy and I'm working on my legs(which I don't ahve any fat on anyways
)I was doing the eliptical for 30 minutes 4 days a week. But that is all I was doing. It's hard keeping up with a workout regimin when I work and go to school full-time. Good luck to everyone else trying! It really does make you feel better!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Acutally I eat what I want but in MUCH smaller portions
Well now, this sounds like a plan I could stick to! Unfortunately soda is my weakness... but at least I'm smart enough not to keep any in my house (most of the time that is).

Please keep up updated on your progress. I just love hearing success stories like this!