TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I guess I will clean house today
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I guess I will clean house today

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
The "grandpuppies" have went back home, so I guess I will clean house today. It is dreary looking outside too, so I reckon it is a good day to just stay inside.

I might make some dvd's while I am cleaning too, got a bunch of stuff on tivo I need to get rid of.
post #2 of 19
clean house....well I suppose its got to be done and if its a grotty day then house cleaning it is
Put some music on and have a dance
post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
clean house....well I suppose its got to be done and if its a grotty day then house cleaning it is
Put some music on and have a dance
Well the way I look at it, someone has to do it, and I haven't seen no little elves to come in and get it done.
post #4 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Well the way I look at it, someone has to do it, and I haven't seen no little elves to come in and get it done.
Well I think you can speak to my DH - and he can explain to you about these House - Fairies that come into ours and does all this amazing work, puts pots in and out of the dishwasher, moves dirty clothes, feeds cats, changes loo rolls..........she is amazing !! and SHE is a SHE oooooo yep shes busy typing on TCS at this very moment
post #5 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
Well I think you can speak to my DH - and he can explain to you about these House - Fairies that come into ours and does all this amazing work, puts pots in and out of the dishwasher, moves dirty clothes, feeds cats, changes loo rolls..........she is amazing !! and SHE is a SHE oooooo yep shes busy typing on TCS at this very moment

That is what my husband thinks too
post #6 of 19
Wanna swing by and clean mine when you are done? Please? Pretty please????
post #7 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
Wanna swing by and clean mine when you are done? Please? Pretty please????

If I could find Kansas

I am directionally challenged, I have a hard time crossing the street, I have to be real careful and pay attention.
post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 
Well my house cleaning has slowed down some, I am making a dvd of the Horse Whisperer, and I keep forgetting to clean and I start watching the movie.

Then I go by the computer room, and the computer starts screaming my name to come and get on here.

Maybe I will get something done today.
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
If I could find Kansas

I am directionally challenged, I have a hard time crossing the street, I have to be real careful and pay attention.
Find north. Drive that way for a few hours and hang a left when you get to Memphis, then drive for a few more hours!

post #10 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
Find north. Drive that way for a few hours and hang a left when you get to Memphis, then drive for a few more hours!


The first problem would be finding North
post #11 of 19
I need to clean today too but I just don't feel like it.
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover19 View Post
I need to clean today too but I just don't feel like it.


Yeah, I know what you mean, I just can't get started and stay cleaning, I keep just doing a little.
post #13 of 19
Bea Hon,

I swear it would be easier for you to come here for a while...here's what you do:

(Simple instructions for directionally challenged people)

1. Pick up the phone
2. Call your travel agent
3. Tell your travel agent that you want to get to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
( If s/he asks where the heck that is, just say - you're the travel agent!)
4. On the right day, pack your bags and head for the airport.
5. Catch the flight and I'll be at the airport waiting for you!!!!

Easy, isn't it? Easier than cleaning the house ...really!!!!
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
Bea Hon,

I swear it would be easier for you to come here for a while...here's what you do:

(Simple instructions for directionally challenged people)

1. Pick up the phone
2. Call your travel agent
3. Tell your travel agent that you want to get to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
( If s/he asks where the heck that is, just say - you're the travel agent!)
4. On the right day, pack your bags and head for the airport.
5. Catch the flight and I'll be at the airport waiting for you!!!!

Easy, isn't it? Easier than cleaning the house ...really!!!!
Oh, that does sound easy, the problem would be me at the airport and trying to find the right place for me to go to. Maybe if I wore a little note or something pinned to me like a little kid, some one would help me get to where I was going.
post #15 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
Bea Hon,

I swear it would be easier for you to come here for a while...here's what you do:

(Simple instructions for directionally challenged people)

1. Pick up the phone
2. Call your travel agent
3. Tell your travel agent that you want to get to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
( If s/he asks where the heck that is, just say - you're the travel agent!)
4. On the right day, pack your bags and head for the airport.
5. Catch the flight and I'll be at the airport waiting for you!!!!

Easy, isn't it? Easier than cleaning the house ...really!!!!
I think too you have been hanging around Neet to much too, that sounds like the type of directions she would give me.
post #16 of 19
Me??? Hang around Neet too much??? Noooooooo I live on the other side of the world remember???



post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
Me??? Hang around Neet too much??? Noooooooo I live on the other side of the world remember???



You are still hanging around her in here, just ask her how I am with directions
post #18 of 19
Did someone mention my name????? Belinda, are you still there? I hope you are not trying to get to Malaysia by yourself... or even Kansas for that matter...
post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Did someone mention my name????? Belinda, are you still there? I hope you are not trying to get to Malaysia by yourself... or even Kansas for that matter...
Nope, I know better than that, my family wouldn't let me anyways, they know me too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I guess I will clean house today