Look what came into our lives

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So theres a major scuffling going on in my garden last night. Peps & moofs are in the bunny rabbit catching game at the moment, so I thought I was on a rescue mission. But no.............its this little tyke

Aint he a cutie
he was/is very freindly, his coat is in good nick, no fleas and his pads very soft. I think he`s about 3-4mth
still got all his bits
So he just came over to me, crying up a storm - I managed to get him into a catbasket. I walked all the neighbourhood for nearly 2 hrs, knocking on doors, I was/am convinced he's got an owner, he so natural around people and well cared for. Mind you he couldnt get food down his throat quick enough so he was a hungry boy !
No-one has seen him before or heard about anyone getting a kitten
I´ve been the the 2 local vets with photos, so maybe if the owner goes in there. But its all very strange !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this is him this a.m. having a mooch about our garden - he came across Peps & Moofs, so a bit of hissing and growling going on
I´ve done some posters so I'll get those up today ! Mind you DH has taken a shine to him...........

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a beautiful cat, you are an angel for trying to find his owners, maybe he just got lost somewheres.

Please keep us updated on him.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

He's a handsome boy!! Have you named him yet? (that's the first sign that he is yours btw)
ooo I know......
.......well yep - Teddy !!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

......no comment as yet
just big smiles
If your DH is already falling for him, and you have named him, he's a shoe in!! You can't hold nothing over the psychic momofmany!!!

He looks like a little Teddy. Good choice!!!

chausiefan

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
wow he looks like a havanna brown dont u guys think so? does he have any brown in his coat?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chausiefan

wow he looks like a havanna brown dont u guys think so? does he have any brown in his coat?
ooo well I have never hear of that breed, so I´ll do a google on it !

His coat seems black, but in the sun, you can see a hint of brown .......

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o my what a cutie he is...it looks like u guys found a new addition
what a cutie tho...congrats
Please do keep us updated on him, and bless u for trying to find his owners..it is a posibility that someone just dropped this cutie off, people these days are so mean I know thats what some one did to bella and hse is soo friendly we tried to find her owners but no luck, and well I aint complaining
and we did the same thing knocked on everyones door !!! But o my such a cutie pie u have there

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Please do keep us updated on him, and bless u for trying to find his owners..it is a posibility that someone just dropped this cutie off,
he is totally amazing, so friendly, he is in our basement which has the utility room down there, I´ve done washing today and banged about but its not bothered him a jot. DH has watched the football down there with a buddy and they have yelled etc at the TV, again it didnt bother him a jot. He was just all curled up on DH´s lap

Still no calls or anything about who he might belong to.......I am now wondering if someone has just left him. No-one in our neighbourhood knows anything about any family getting a newbie

Originally Posted by arie85

Oh my, he is so cute, and I must say he's very much alike a cat in my neighborhood - do you want me to try to take a photo of this one so we can try to make a match?
oooo yep that would be fun !

pee-cleaner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My guess is that he's a dumped baby. Congratulations! He is very very cute.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm having a guess he's a dumped baby too. Bet he was a lovely pet - until he started spraying.
He'd be such a lover for whoever his mum and dad were if they'd have just had him neutered!

He's no dummy either - look whose porch he chose!

WHAT a cutie! I have a feeling Teddy's going to turn up in a signature one of these days......

(Apparently that feral colony isn't waiting around for the committee to figure out what they want to do. They'll just start turning up on your doorstep so you can take care of them and heck to the others!
)

Laurie