Need a change.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sooo, I changed my hair color.

check this out!

BAM!

Definately different from the blonde I was. :p Don't know if I am gonna keep it or not though. I keep getting mixed reactions from people.

Oh well. Spiffy.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE IT!!

I went for a hair change today too, but I'm blonde (always have been blonde, but just a bit different). I've ALWAYS wanted to go red just like yours, just never had enough guts!

I think its seriously great!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I
red hair!! As soon as I have the $$$, I am getting my hair dyed red as well! I did it several times before & always liked it. IMO, it looks great on you! Try it out for a few weeks before deciding if you like it....red might just grow on you over time!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have my hair a burgandy color, more purpley than this.. and people liked it, so I don't see why this is a problem. My grandparents freaked out when they saw me.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

I used to have my hair a burgandy color, more purpley than this.. and people liked it, so I don't see why this is a problem. My grandparents freaked out when they saw me.
Ahhh...but isn't that what grandparents do best?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is a great colour and it looks great on you too! I love red hair and would often colour my hair red! Great choice!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys.

My mum and the rescue owner were the only people who made nice comments about it.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You look so young in your pic so I had to go look up your age! I can't believe you're as old as I am!
Don't take offense, you just look much younger than me in that pic...although I'm sure that's not what you want to be told....

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

You look so young in your pic so I had to go look up your age! I can't believe you're as old as I am!
Don't take offense, you just look much younger than me in that pic...although I'm sure that's not what you want to be told....
It's horrible! Lol.
I literally get carded anywhere I go.

Getting a lottery ticket for my grabdpa, they do.. the one chick didn't believe me and thought my drivers license was a fake. Until my neighbor came in and told her otherwise.

But I guess it'll be a good thing when I'm 50.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

It's horrible! Lol.
I literally get carded anywhere I go.

Getting a lottery ticket for my grabdpa, they do.. the one chick didn't believe me and thought my drivers license was a fake. Until my neighbor came in and told her otherwise.

But I guess it'll be a good thing when I'm 50.
Yes, it will be wonderful when you're 50! For now, complain about it all you want.

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's a really nice shade of read you picked! I think it looks great on you. Plus your hair is so shiny and it looks really healthy. Bad red dye jobs I've seen look pretty dull, but yours looks fantastic.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it looks lovely!

BTW I am 29 and still get carded for cigs & alcohol. I hate it! People just don't take you seriously.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the red. Keep it. It's well worth it, and really.. as long as you like it (and it does look good) who cares what anyone else thinks? And most likely, those that are used to you blond and have been disparaging about it will come around in a few weeks.

BTW, just as an FYI.. um.. you may not want to try to go back to blond from that red. It will most likely do a lot of damage to your hair because red is hard to remove.. it's just a really good reason to keep it red!!!! Besides, it looks awesome. You're actually one of the few people with a good coloring for the brigher more vibrant reds. I wear them.. and I'm not exactly the perfect skin tone for them, but.. I like them too much to care.

Enjoy!

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's a really nice shade of red and judging from the picture it suits your skin tone perfectly.

One question remains unanswered though: How have you managed to steel my cat to hold her in that picture?
Cordito looks just like my Usva, even their facial experssions are the same.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks good on you!!

Back when i was 15 I really wanted blonde streaks, my mother told me it would look horrible on me as i have dark eyes and hair! anyway i made the mistake and told my hairdresser i wanted THICK blonde streaks needless to say i looked like a crazy girl! i went home and i couldnt go out!

I told my mother to go and buy me red Dye and it was Cherry bomb! i looked even more crazy

Now i dye my hair Golden brown, since i do it at home, its supposed to give it a goldish tinge, but its just more like shimmery red and you can only see it in daylight/sunshine so i am happy!

Also when i was 17 i peroxided my hair.. needless to say i had black and orange patches all over my hair and that RUINED IT.. it took so long to get my hair healthy again!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh ive always wanted to be that shade of red. I'm brunette but have been dying black for years. But i will have to wait for the colour to grow out if i want something new, no WAY am i chopping off my hair again! It takes too long to grow