Not pregnant

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

well, a little up date on my situation. I'm not pregnant as far as I know...I was probably late due to all the stress but aunt flow or Tom as I like to refer to it as, has finally made an apperance and I took an at home pregnancy test, which was negative two days ago or 15 days after possible conception(sp??) date.

I feel better. I start counselling with the hubby monday

Things are going pretty well considering, but I'm just looking forward to counselling to resolve some issues
I hope you get everything worked out, just remember that your husband is very hurt too.

And I do not know what kind of problems ya'll had in your past, so I don't know what to tell you about that.

I am sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi for you and your husband.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phew, I bet that's a big relief. Good luck with the counselling, I hope it all works out well for you both.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

well, a little up date on my situation. I'm not pregnant as far as I know...I was probably late due to all the stress but aunt flow or Tom as I like to refer to it as, has finally made an apperance and I took an at home pregnancy test, which was negative two days ago or 15 days after possible conception(sp??) date.

I feel better. I start counselling with the hubby monday

Things are going pretty well considering, but I'm just looking forward to counselling to resolve some issues
I guess thats a good thing, huh?
I am so glad you guys are working thru this..and you know I am here 24/7 if need be!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww i'm soo glad this has worked out for you the way you wanted it to. I know from your other thread that this must be a sigh of relief for you and your husband. My prayers are with you
I am sending lots of healing vibes your way for you and your hubby- i am so glad ya'll are working this out and seeking counseling- i pray that it strengthens your marriage and helps to heal things

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
well, i guess congrats are in order for not being pregnant. Sending my vibes that counselling turns out wonderful and you and your husband work through the necessary problems that you each identify.