Fantasmic at Disney-MGM Studios

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to share 3 videos of the night show (Fantasmic) at MGM Studios.

1st video
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Tina2499/videos/?action=view&current=MOV01160.flv

2nd video with the Disney characters
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Tina2499/videos/?action=view&current=MOV01167.flv

3rd video with Mickey Mouse and fireworks
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Tina2499/videos/?action=view&current=MOV01172-1.flv

I know some of you have never been to Disney World or haven't been there in years so I recorded these videos for you guys.

I also have video of Illuminations: reflections of the earth (Epcot) and Wishes (Magic Kingdom). I will post those videos when I upload them.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Tina, thanks so much for posting those..........I've been there, but it's been a while.......I'd love to go back some day!!!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just went in February, after not having been to Disney for many, many years. Why did I wait so long to go back??? It is truly an incredibly magic place that will transform the oldest of souls into giddy school kids.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those were great Tina!
Was that you screaming?

I've never been to Disney, so that was really cool!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Those were great Tina!
Was that you screaming?

I've never been to Disney, so that was really cool!
Nope not me. That was the girl in front of me. The only time I said something was when I saw Stitch.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You got really good video, Tina!!! I cant wait to see the Illuminations at Epcot, thats my favorite!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

You got really good video, Tina!!! I cant wait to see the Illuminations at Epcot, thats my favorite!!
I'll post them tomorrow. I'm still uploading the pictures I took at Disney World. I knew I took a lot of pics but I didn't know it was more than 400 pics.

btw, Illuminations is my favorite too.

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for posting those. Brings good memories. Disney World is deffo my happy place and I have no kids yet.

And for those of you who haven't been, you owe it to yourself!

OK, I'll admit I'm a bit of a Disney fanatic. I would love to get married there, but the boyfriend doesn't like that idea much.