Neighbor

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The apartment manager called DH today. She spoke to the lady below us and she swears up and down it isn't her that is yelling at all hours of the night. If it isn't her then she should also be complaining about this mystery person.

So now DH has to walk to the halls the next time we hear anything. Management wants to make sure they evict the correct person.

If you're on the top floor and you hear noises coming from below you in the bedroom, how is walking the halls going to help? I just can't believe the people below her aren't complaining.

We think she told her family she dumped his butt back during the holidays(after the intervention). If she is evicted what will she tell them?!

The saga continues!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How frustrating

We used to have the guy right below us play mind numbingly loud heavy metal at all hours of the night...we were happy to move outta there

Good luck with your noisy neghbours!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!
Oh yea she wanted to meet us to discuss the matter. DH denied the request. All we need is for her to key his car!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you spoken with the neightbors below her to see if they hear her too?

I've lived in apartments where the noise was somehow lowered from apartment down, but echoed to the apartment above.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate bad neighbors!

I complained until finally my landlords evicted them!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I will confess to being a terrible apartment neighbor
When I was in college my roomy and I would have parties all the time...I mean packing 30 people in our tiny two bedroom dinky apartment. ahh those were good times, but boy coming home at 3am laughing, dragging my drunk feet up the stairs...or having to drag a friend in who is to wasted to walk would sure make anyone angry.

But I pay my dues. now, I live above my grandparents who go to bed at 9pm EVERYNIGHT...so those wild days are OVER
I mean they spazz out if the tv is up to loud.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geesh, I sure hope you find out who the person is, I know what living in an apt. is like so I completely understand. Hope things finally come to a head with an answer.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry on behalf of all noisy neighbors!

Of course, I keep it between the hours of 9 and 9 and classical flute is a little easier on the ears than domestic disputes or heavy metal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's definately her! She was talking loudly tonight & DH ran down to listen at her door. By the time he went down she left the bedroom and entered the kitchen by the front door
I didn't know how he was going to hear her if she stayed at the back of the apartment. Now we don't complain about loud talking but when she comes strolling in at 3am from boozing all night, I am sure he will be there to raise hell.
(Yes DH heard her talk about boozing and we saw her leave with 2 gals when we got back from BJ's).

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

It's definately her! She was talking loudly tonight & DH ran down to listen at her door. By the time he went down she left the bedroom and entered the kitchen by the front door
I didn't know how he was going to hear her if she stayed at the back of the apartment. Now we don't complain about loud talking but when she comes strolling in at 3am from boozing all night, I am sure he will be there to raise hell.
(Yes DH heard her talk about boozing and we saw her leave with 2 gals when we got back from BJ's).
I don't know what to tell you to do, maybe tape her voice or something. I just don't know. Maybe call the police instead.