What's for Lunch?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its almost 11 here and I am getting hungry. I have to go get some lunch from the store. I am thinking about some Salisbury steak or vegetable soup. Whats on your menu?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i actually cooked breakfeast
so I had some sasauge links and toast and a dippy egg for me and a egg for the dogs
and of course they got mine when i was done with it

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm suggesting either Japenese or Thai food for lunch. Hhmmm, I'm in the mood for something spicy (who are we kidding, I'm in the mood to leave work and hit the slopes)

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thinking of our evening meal here.................and its.............fajitas !
DH just loves home made fajitas - well I buy the tortillas, but do all the other stuff myself

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just thinking about starting this thread Brandi! We're getting a delivery order from Hungry Howie's!
My son's the manager of their new store here in town and they're making a special delivery out of their range for us
Don't I feel special?

Turkey Club Sub for me, and some Howie Cheeser Bread!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure.... probably nothing, I haven't been really hungry around lunch time recently... I'm never home to eat!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Something meatless for me since it's a Friday in Lent. Three days into it and I'm already missing Taco Bell.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Something meatless for me since it's a Friday in Lent. Three days into it and I'm already missing Taco Bell.
I decided to give up chocolate for Lent. Why is it that I'm wanting it more than ever now????

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Its almost 11 here and I am getting hungry. I have to go get some lunch from the store. I am thinking about some Salisbury steak or vegetable soup. Whats on your menu?
Well, I have errands to run. I'm off work at 11:00 (in 5 minutes). I always eat out on Fridays. I'm getting my hair cut/styled today...in 20 minutes...
My hair is long and I've worn it the same way for over 13 years!!! I'm not getting it cut short...just something different than all one length.

Anyway...back to the original thread topic....I'm having a Roly Poly sandwich....the veggie fajita to be exact....has melted cheddar & Jalapeno jack cheesees, spinach, tomato, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, fajita sauce, & it's grilled golden brown with a side of salsa!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I lost 4lbs at my WW meeting yesterday!!!
I decided to treat myself to some fried bad stuff today!
I had an order of french fries and a grilled ham and cheese sandwich.
And now....I feel like I"m going to
. My body is just not use to that grease anymore and I normally don't eat that much. I usually eat in smaller amounts. So I feel overstuffed and sick now.

Was it worth it?? I'll let you know in a few hours.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Since I lost 4lbs at my WW meeting yesterday!!!
I decided to treat myself to some fried bad stuff today!
I had an order of french fries and a grilled ham and cheese sandwich.
And now....I feel like I"m going to
. My body is just not use to that grease anymore and I normally don't eat that much. I usually eat in smaller amounts. So I feel overstuffed and sick now.

Was it worth it?? I'll let you know in a few hours.
Oh yea. never reward weight loss with food. GO get a nice new bottle of nail polish or a pedicure or something NON food!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not sure. probably a sandwich or something. I am so sick of bread.
maybe I will have some salami and cheese without the bread and cheese nips and an orange.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a ham and cheese sandwich with butter and mustard. I didn't feel like making anything. (Been playing with the new pup
)

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having a rice noodle soup thing...I feel like baking garlic and buying a baguette and spreading the garlic on the baguette....mmmmmm!

Maybe after I do my scales.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Oh yea. never reward weight loss with food. GO get a nice new bottle of nail polish or a pedicure or something NON food!
I know I know
, but I haven't had fries in months!!! and I wanted them so badly
. At least my sandwich was on wheat bread!

(I am paying for it though. Learned my lesson. Wheat bread or not - too much food and too greasy for me).

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Quill_luv

Uhhhhhhhhh .....

Haagen Dazs Mayan Chocolate icecream
Now THAT is what I call a good, balanced lunch!!! Ya got Chocolate (dairy) and ice cream (erm....more dairy) and it's yummy!!!!!

Been ill again today, so had comfort food for lunch (peanut butter on big thick chunky slices of toast!!)