I feel bad...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya'll I feel really bad this morning. My tummy hurts and is in knots and I just feel nauseated. I knew I could get some sympathy here. The bad this is even if I felt like going home early I can't cause Lee would have to go too!
I want to go back to bed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thinking it may be. I have been eating a lot of Fast food this week. I think the taco bell (yes Eileen I said it, I hope it wasn't) or the McDonalds that sent me over the edge. I started feeling rough after my lunch of 2 chalupas yesterday. I hate this feeling!

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I am thinking it may be. I have been eating a lot of Fast food this week. I think the taco bell (yes Eileen I said it, I hope it wasn't) or the McDonalds that sent me over the edge. I started feeling rough after my lunch of 2 chalupas yesterday. I hate this feeling!
You can make changes in your life, you just need to find the reason to do so and when you have a reason, you have what to fight for, and then you see the changes coming

Don't give up

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I normally nevef eat this much fast food. My boyfriend has been working till 7:30 every night and I have to wait in the town we work in to go home (30 minutes one way) so by the time we get home its 8 and we just have to stop and get something to eat. Then it is up again at 5 to do it again!
Next week will be MUCH better!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know how you feel Brandi, I had a bad case of the tummy twists on Tuesday night, I thought I was gonna die! I know mine was caused by the Chinese buffet I ate on Monday
luckily it really only lasted a little more than an hour for me, but then I have a very strong stomach, so anyone else it probably would have lasted for days!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you drink some 7-Up??? I would probably get some antacids like tums to help too.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could have but they took our soda machine out!
I have a big bottle of water and Ithink there are some crackers or something in the kitchen.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have probably eaten more fat than your system likes-hence the upset stomach. Any stores nearby to walk too for soda or antiacids??

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww Brandi - heres some gentle soothing tummy ((((( vibes ))))) for you - I dont know where you work, but dont they hold a medical pack that might have something that would ease it for you ?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

You have probably eaten more fat than your system likes-hence the upset stomach. Any stores nearby to walk too for soda or antiacids??
Yeah there is across a big field. I have the truck so I could drive. I will probably run on my break.

Originally Posted by mooficat

aww Brandi - heres some gentle soothing tummy ((((( vibes ))))) for you - I dont know where you work, but dont they hold a medical pack that might have something that would ease it for you ?
We have some tums but I have to havethe chewy ones. Actually our company doesn't let us keep asprin or anything for the office use. We had to bring our own stash.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I hope I feel better fast. I have a big bike ride tomorrow that I have prepaid and everything and I really want to ride it. THere is no way I will make it if I fell like this in the morning!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, the big ride tomorrow. Hate it when I have something big planned and end up sick.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom keeps asking me if I am nervous about it and if that is making my tummy go in knots. Its not though. I want to do this!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my mom just called and cancelled on me! She has to work tomorrow. A client need stuf shipped immediately.
I wanna ride!!