the Daily Thread TGIF Feb 23

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's FRIDAY!

Morning cat peeps!

Another week has come and gone, and the weekend is here. Nice and warm and sunny today, cool tonite but back into the 60's tomorrow!

Tennis, anyone????

Have a GREAT day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning ladies!!

Wooo hooo it's friday at last!!
It's a damp day here, but am i bothered?...............no!.

I'm having a lazy night tonight but i'll probably be on here.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PAY DAY!!!

Have to set off to work early to pay credit card bills but can now start thinking about the lovely external hard-drive which will take me over 1.5TB

Sonics foot doing fine, took his medication last night and was running around this morning, no problems giving our cats tablets

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

PAY DAY!!!

Have to set off to work early to pay credit card bills but can now start thinking about the lovely external hard-drive which will take me over 1.5TB

Sonics foot doing fine, took his medication last night and was running around this morning, no problems giving our cats tablets
I am glad that Sonic is doing better, what did the vet say about him?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

PAY DAY!!!

Are you running a server farm over there????

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Are you running a server farm over there????
Sorry, due to legal reasons I'd have to direct that question through my attorney

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I am glad that Sonic is doing better, what did the vet say about him?
Vet not overly concerned, thought he might have a bruise but x-ray not necessary, wanted Sonic to rest- which we all found amusing

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
as usual, you guys are starting the day and I am about to head to bed. Friday is almost over (11pm here).... ahhhhh TG its the weekend!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AAahhhhhhhhhhhh, TGIF indeed

This week was hellish at work, stinking preggo lady in my office sick every damn day this week. Gimme a break.
When she is sick, I do her work..when I do her work, I can't do my work.. Can we say I am going to be a week behind?!?!!
:censor::censor::censor::censor:!

Anyway, I was in a panic last night as I was falling asleep realizing that I need a new car, and really can't afford a new car. I will most definately have to get another part time job. Which means less time to myself..which means less time here
I am not impressed.

Have a great day folks, lets hope my car doesn't strand me

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! I am so glad its Friday!!
I have a 30 mile bike ride for tomorrow!
I hope I can make it! We haven't ridden long distance in a while. We make 22 with no problems so what's 8 more right?? Have a great Friday!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big snowstorm coming this way!!!! The local weathermen named it "Snowstorm Danielle"!! Up to 6- 10" predicted by Monday with gusty winds adding to the fun. MacKenzie is going to be happy with this snow!!!
So going to grocery store to pick up some odds and ends, have to buy more paint-the bad thing is I don't need a gallon but a quart might not be enough-grrr why don't they sell it in half gallons!!
Might run a couple of errands tomorrow morning before the weather gets to icky.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just back from the weekly grocery trip. Splurged and bought a bag of baked Cheetos. Also found 2 loaves of pepperoni bread on sale in the bakery's clearance rack.
Also had to buy the other necessities - cat food and chocolate.

Originally Posted by GailC

Big snowstorm coming this way!!!! The local weathermen named it "Snowstorm Danielle"!! Up to 6- 10" predicted by Monday with gusty winds adding to the fun. MacKenzie is going to be happy with this snow!!!
So going to grocery store to pick up some odds and ends, have to buy more paint-the bad thing is I don't need a gallon but a quart might not be enough-grrr why don't they sell it in half gallons!!
Might run a couple of errands tomorrow morning before the weather gets to icky.
I think what will be bringing you snow is to bring us a chance of storms this weekend. I hope Kenzie will be thrilled, too!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning to Everyone. Some Sun today and this is what I woke up to North of Us, SNOW On the Mountains It's been Gloomy here for a few Days Days.
Hope everyone has a Great Weekend

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's only 10:30 am and I'm already wishing it was 5pm. It's gonna be a long day! But, come Saturday morning I'll be on the ski slopes and all will be well again. Wouldn't it be nice to be paid to play ski hookie from work? Unfortunately my boss doesn't believe in paid ski days -- can't fault a girl for trying.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The naughty lady of Shady Lane has the town in a whirl
The naughty lady of Shady Lane, me oh my what a girl.

The naughty lady of Shady Lane hit the town like a bomb
The backyard gossip ain't been this good since Mabel ran off with Tom....

Morning you all.

It is 51 degrees here in sunny Tucson, Arizona and I am getting sworn at by a bunch of hungry hummers, so I can't stay on too long. Ferals are all fed, a milestone was reached today....TADAH....I actually petted MotherCat all the way down her back.....TADAH.....has taken 5 years for this.
Insiders are fed, fat and happy, I think I will re-arrange my kitchen today......or not.

For those of you who have to work, my deepest empathy. I only have three days left and then I can declare my independence. Took 40 years for that.

Please be safe and be careful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

For those of you who have to work, my deepest empathy. I only have three days left and then I can declare my independence. Took 40 years for that.
Well deserved I am sure. Congrats!
I've been wondering what your big news was gonna be, and hoping it was that you would no longer have to be "in the hole."