URP! I just pigged out.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I've more then made up for not eating yesterday. I went to lunch with DH and ate shrimp, fries, and slaw and just now I scarffed down three, yes three tuna sandwiches, complete with two pickles. (and I'm going to get some chocolate when I'm done posting) I think I might be sick.
URP! But BOY was it Gooood.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Didn't you eat shrimp yesterday too?
I get like that after a being sick and not eating for a day or two, it's like I'm trying to make up for lost time.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Urp!
Im glad you finally got to eat! I hope everything comes back fantastic with your tests. After what you've just been through, eat another sandwich and some chocolate

kittypaws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol.. aww the days when you just don't give a darn haha. Wait i never get any of those haha. I'm always trying not to over kill, but it helps if you eat daily rofl!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Didn't you eat shrimp yesterday too?
I get like that after a being sick and not eating for a day or two, it's like I'm trying to make up for lost time.
No I couldn't. I was getting ready to have my colonoscopy so I couldn't eat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Urp!
Im glad you finally got to eat! I hope everything comes back fantastic with your tests. After what you've just been through, eat another sandwich and some chocolate
I am eating some chocolate. I am SOO stuffed! But holy moly it's so good!
They didn't find anything wrong. Just some polyps that they took off so I'm taking that to be a good sign. They said it was a spasmic colon.

Originally Posted by KittyPaws

lol.. aww the days when you just don't give a darn haha. Wait i never get any of those haha. I'm always trying not to over kill, but it helps if you eat daily rofl!
I usually don't overkill but I was SO hungry.

Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Mmmm! Sounds like a well deserved feast to me!
It really was, but a little to much (and I even shared some of the tuna with all the cats, and STILL had enough for three sandwiches!)

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did that last week, didn't have time to eat, but I didn't get a chance to pig out the next day which was good for me cuz I need to keep losing weight, but I sure would have loved to!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like me last night.... I had 6 pieces of Cod for dinner.... but OMG it was soooo yummy

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmmm, tunafish sandwiches....sounds good! With pickles? Even better! Oooo, I like to sprinkle a little Season All on mine...YUM!

Well, it does sound like you deserved to treat yourself after what you went through. I'm glad to hear it went well for you.

Hilda >^..^<

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Sounds like me last night.... I had 6 pieces of Cod for dinner.... but OMG it was soooo yummy
six pieces Kenz?!! Where did you put all that?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG I love food
I just had some chips

Good on you for stuffing your face
Who doesn't love food???
It's one of life's many plearsures....