TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Well I Know What I'M Doing Tomorrow...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Well I Know What I'M Doing Tomorrow...

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
Ugh...having our septic tank pumped out....Eeewwwww...


Hope everyone else has a ''lovelier than mine'' Friday!

Hilda >^..^<
post #2 of 26
post #3 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post

My feelings exactly Natalie!

But heck, it has to be done, right? The guy said it should get done every 3 years or so, so I suppose I can live with that.

Hilda >^..^<
post #4 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I couldn't have said it better myself!
post #5 of 26
When we lived on the farm, our septic tank leaked and came up through the ground. Talk about gross.
post #6 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto86 View Post
When we lived on the farm, our septic tank leaked and came up through the ground. Talk about gross.
This is why I won't live in the country
post #7 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
This is why I won't live in the country
So far, that's the biggest drawback.

Well...that and bugs.

Lots and lots of bugs.

Hilda>^..^<
post #8 of 26
I know what I am doing tomorrow, finishing what I started yesterday before sleep, . The plan entails sweeping and washing floors, cleaning the bathroom, 2 litterboxes, sweeping the storage room (where the litterboxes are). Sounds like a days work before sleep after a night shift of ironing and kitchen work, and pill pushing. the fun i have
post #9 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
Ugh...having our septic tank pumped out....Eeewwwww...


Hope everyone else has a ''lovelier than mine'' Friday!

Hilda >^..^<
Eeewwww!
post #10 of 26
Ain't that the sh*tty job!! LOL
post #11 of 26
I am cleaning up a HUGE mess too!

A previous roofer left a mess of a roof, along with about 1000lbs of shingles all over the ground....

Yeah, I'm not happpy... but I'm getting paid
post #12 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
I am cleaning up a HUGE mess too!

A previous roofer left a mess of a roof, along with about 1000lbs of shingles all over the ground....

Yeah, I'm not happpy... but I'm getting paid

Oooo, are any of the shingles good? Be great if you could use them for something AND get paid for cleaning it all up!

Hilda >^..^<
post #13 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittydad View Post
I know what I am doing tomorrow, finishing what I started yesterday before sleep, . The plan entails sweeping and washing floors, cleaning the bathroom, 2 litterboxes, sweeping the storage room (where the litterboxes are). Sounds like a days work before sleep after a night shift of ironing and kitchen work, and pill pushing. the fun i have
You must have the most interesting job! ''a night shift of ironing and kitchen work, and pill pushing''...what on earth do you do?

Hilda >^..^<
post #14 of 26
practical nurse, and that is my night tonight, 10 tablecloths and 40 napkins each to be ironed, do rounds, and then give meds out to people in the morning before going home. Kitchen work is prep for breakfast.
post #15 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittydad View Post
practical nurse, and that is my night tonight, 10 tablecloths and 40 napkins each to be ironed, do rounds, and then give meds out to people in the morning before going home. Kitchen work is prep for breakfast.
Wow...very cool! My hat's off to you

Hilda >^..^<
post #16 of 26
thanks, it is usually a lot of fun, just from last night to Sunday nights are the really busy nights.
post #17 of 26
Ew, sorry to hear you are going to have a crappy day.

We have a houseguest coming this weekend, so tomorrow I'll be mopping and cleaning the bathroom, etc. I'll think of you while I'm cleaning the toilet.
post #18 of 26
Well, that sounds pleasant. NOT!!!!

Hope you can manage the stinkiness.

I'd be pumping out the air freshener through a fog horn.
post #19 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
Oooo, are any of the shingles good? Be great if you could use them for something AND get paid for cleaning it all up!

Hilda >^..^<
It would be great, but there about 30 years old.
It's almost impossible to re-use anything on a roof. It all goes to the dump
post #20 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampWitch View Post
Ew, sorry to hear you are going to have a crappy day.

We have a houseguest coming this weekend, so tomorrow I'll be mopping and cleaning the bathroom, etc. I'll think of you while I'm cleaning the toilet.
Hehe, yeah what a crappy way to spend our day, no? I'll be remembering you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie130 View Post
Well, that sounds pleasant. NOT!!!!
Hope you can manage the stinkiness.
I'd be pumping out the air freshener through a fog horn.
Yeah, the weather's been soooo wonderful this week...we've had all the windows open and Elora y Mia have enjoyed it! Tomorrow, however, I don't care how nice it is out...those windows are staying shut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
It would be great, but there about 30 years old.
It's almost impossible to re-use anything on a roof. It all goes to the dump
Ah well, it was just a thought. I just hate throwing away stuff if there's a chance it can be used again. But you'd know best about this.

Hilda >^..^<
post #21 of 26
Well, I am home from work, and it is almost about time to start cleaning so I can go to bed. Hope the septic tank gets cleaned out well, and it is decent weather to possibly air things out too.
post #22 of 26
Ugh! Septic tanks are no fun! When I lived with my parents ours overflowed on Easter Sunday. They said it wasn't draining right becasue we were getting a lot of rain that year. I dread the day anything happens to ours at home!
post #23 of 26
That's what happened to ours in September-it started backing up in the basement!! The company I called pumped it out then one guy went down their and inspected it. They had to use air jets on the line plus a baffle had broken and they had to fix and then they dumped in this hugh bottle of bacteria and we have to dump a pkg in the toilet every month. $700 later.......
post #24 of 26
Thread Starter 
Well this will be our first time so I'm not sure what to expect. Its 11:00 a.m. now and I haven't seen hide nor hair of the AbraCaDaBra Septic Tank Services truck...I'm really hopin' they won't show up until after the hubby gets home. He's taking the afternoon off to be here for this prestigious not-to-be-missed event!

Hilda >^..^<
post #25 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokisMum View Post
Eeewwww!


I use to know a guy that owned his own septic service and he had 2 trucks. Both the trucks said:
Jeffs Septic
Your number 2 is our number 1
post #26 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasha3 View Post


I use to know a guy that owned his own septic service and he had 2 trucks. Both the trucks said:
Jeffs Septic
Your number 2 is our number 1

That's really gross...but really funny at the exact same time!

Hilda >^..^<
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Well I Know What I'M Doing Tomorrow...