What to do tomorow?

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Alright, I'm taking the day off tomorow since the university is closed anyways. Aside from days when I was too sick to do any work, this is the first day off I take since January I think (and yes, that includes weekends
)

So what should I do on my day off?
I don't think anyone I know has the day off either, so it'll have to be just me.

(and don't say go to the mall... I hate the mall!!
)

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I second doing some kind of outdoor activity. Whatever you decide, enjoy your day off!

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just voted and called you a lazy bum!

I am only kidding. I hope you have a wonderful day in whatever you decide. I am sure you deserve the day off.

Don't make any plans now and when the day comes.... just do what you feel like doing and enjoy it!

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have the day and weekend off tomorrow, but it is scheduled not vacation time if that counts. And with what the weather is projected for last I saw, will not want to be outside. Will stay inside and do a bit of housework.

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have the day off tomorrow too, but it's just my normal "weekend"...I voted other. I think you should go play BINGO!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Well, I'm still not completely sure of my plans for the day, but I think I'll start off by going to the used CD stores, grab some lunch somewhere.
Then maybe go to a museum. I haven't decided yet.

Outdoor activity would be fun but it's kind of cold outside, and my neck still hurts, so I'd better take it easy.

So obviously I'm not listening to the poll very well.

to democracy!