Last Night

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my new addition was out in the house for awhile last eve, and I couldn't catch her before going to bed,(to place her back into the spare room, until all of the new introductions are complete) so I left her to roam the house when we went to bed. Now, she climbed up in bed with me for quite some time, but after I fell asleep, she must have gone roaming. I had decorations on tables turned over, etc..About 3 am, I woke up to the dogs chasing Emily around making a whole lot of noise, and one of my dogs was wimpering, (Emily must have given her a hiss and a claw), so I placed Emily back into the room at that time..no worse for wear....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Well, my new addition was out in the house for awhile last eve, and I couldn't catch her before going to bed,(to place her back into the spare room, until all of the new introductions are complete) so I left her to roam the house when we went to bed. Now, she climbed up in bed with me for quite some time, but after I fell asleep, she must have gone roaming. I had decorations on tables turned over, etc..About 3 am, I woke up to the dogs chasing Emily around making a whole lot of noise, and one of my dogs was wimpering, (Emily must have given her a hiss and a claw), so I placed Emily back into the room at that time..no worse for wear....
I hope everything goes better tonight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I gave everyone a break last night, and kept Emily in her own room. When she is out, on occation, she will run towards "her" room when she is ready..She is just too cute to watch with the dogs. I have a HUGE golden retriever who weighs 110 pounds, and all Emily (kitten) has to do is make a slight hiss at the golden, and the dog goes running. I can just see it in Emily's smile saying, "that's not a big, bad dog, it's just a weenie dog."

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Well, I gave everyone a break last night, and kept Emily in her own room. When she is out, on occation, she will run towards "her" room when she is ready..She is just too cute to watch with the dogs. I have a HUGE golden retriever who weighs 110 pounds, and all Emily (kitten) has to do is make a slight hiss at the golden, and the dog goes running. I can just see it in Emily's smile saying, "that's not a big, bad dog, it's just a weenie dog."
I bet that is a funny sight