The (un)lucky 8.....

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can look at it either way you want. They have to live outside, in the garage or shop. Yet, they are fixed, vaccinated, fed, & loved.

First off...Fafeena, 13 years old this summer!!!
She insists on walking her portly self out to the food dish, she doesn't want me to carry her.

Sandy Paws...3 years old

This is the "true" Sandy....

Now we have Slinky, Damita's mom. She's gonna be 9 or 10 this summer!! Believe it or not, this photogenic princess was a feral!

The two queen bees, Slinky & Fafeena, having a little spat.

Goat-Head...she rams her head into things. This pic is just wayyyyy her!! She is Dory's mom.

I'll be back with more shortly!!! I don't think I got all 8 cats.

ETA: Tried resizing them again.....

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goat Head!

I'd say they're all lucky to be so well cared for, even though they're outside cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cow, Twitch's brother. This guy looks way older than he is, he'll be 5 this summer. He is sick, but the vet can find nothing wrong with him, all he can do is guess genetics are getting the poor boy.

Lastly...Tony Bob!! This dude is so awesome! I would kill for an indoor home for him....loves to sit in laps, get petted, get his tummy rubbed, plays with my hand without his claws, is very good about not scratching, just all around one of the sweetest cats ever!!! (*not to be confused with his twins-brother Billy Bob & feral Bob(itty) Bob
)

Are the pic sizes OK? They look big to me, but photobucket is showing them as all resized.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd like to scritch Tony Bob's tummy!
Some of the pics are too large in your first post.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, I tried to re-size them again...are they better now? I swear some days photbucket hates me...

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are brill photos and what a bunch of happy kitties
as an owner of 3 indoor/outdoor kitties I certainly dont have a problem with kitties being outdoor kitties at all
as you said all loved, fixed, fed and got fur-coats on

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope! Number 4,5 & 8 look normal size, while the rest (in your first post) are too big. But hey, they're still cute!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are the pic sizes any better now? I'm getting frusterated!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Those picture sizes are perfect!
And those babies of yours are as well

It doesn't look a built up area where you are is it?.
It's our farm place, that red shed(maybe you can't see it?) has been there since I was born 20 years ago.
The snow is all melted & it just looks crummy outside...yet the cats are splashing in the puddles.
The house/garage shop up in one pic & the old garage shows up in another.

Originally Posted by jane_vernon

They are all so cute!

How come they all live outside??
I live on my parents farm with them & ever since I can remember they've been letting the farm cats breed & take care of themselves. Last Feb, I worked with the Humane Society to get some of them fixed & re-homed. We kept 8 of them, fixed them, & they live as barn cats. The tame ones that come into the garage or shop willingly get to be in there. The semi-ferals & ferals are outside in a shed. Provided I can entice them in the door to shut them in, that is. I let them out as much as possible so they can play in the outdoors, & I watch them as much as possible. They're all too lazy to go anywhere, anyways!
We actually had a problem with weight management among them....several were fat! Apparently, 14 cats is too many to have in the house.
And the humane society will just re-home them to a farm, so they can stay here & I'll take care of them. It's better than the way they had it a year ago.

Damita & Dory were our farm cats, & Twitch was as well.