I made it.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's over and I made it through. YUCK! what an experience.
They found two polyps on my colon and nothing else. So they said that I have a spasmodic (How ever you spell it) colon. Which is fine with me. I'd rather have that versus something worse.
Oh and FYI: For the fire booty, I asked the nurse and she said baby wipes should put the fire out.
( yeah I'm a dork, what can I say?)
So at least I finally have an answer and can eat again. I had a shrimp dinner at Applebees. Probably not the smartest thing to eat right after a colonscopy but I didn't care, I was HUNGRY!

I'm going to let that settle and then have some coffee!

for helping me through last night and today everyone, (especially Dr. Susie.) You all ROCK!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I'm so glad it worked out for you!
what an ordeal that musta been?!
Only the prep part. Otherwise, I was asleep for the rest of it. That was the nice part.

Then Hubby spoiled me after it, he's the best. Sat there and waited until I was done. from 8:30 to 11:30. What a trooper.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a great hubby!! It's done, over with & hopefully you never ever have to do that again!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great that it's over. Your hubby sounds like a sweet man!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm here for ya Barb.......glad if I could help you through it......
That's what friends are for!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone's welcome for chocolate and coffee, tea, beer, mixed drinks, lattes, whatever your fancy is. But I'll have to go and get more chocolate before honey goes bowling. They say I can't drive ( or drink) for 12 hours, so make mine some coffee and lots of chocolate!!

Oh wait, no important decisions either, I just remembered that. LOL! I wonder what they think I'm going to do after being scoped? Go out and buy a house or a car? LOL!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not that I can remember. I remember waking up on my side, and a nurse was talking to me( who she was I have no idea) she asked how I was feeling, I said tired, and fell back to sleep, the next thing i remember is being wheeled into the recovery room and the doctor was sitting at the nurses station. He asked me how I was feeling and I said ok, they let Brad in and told me that my oxygen level was 100% so I didn't need the finger thingy anymore but they needed three vitals before I could go home. So I sat there watching Brad drink coffee(meanie) while I drank a Diet Pepsi and waited, then they let me get dressed and let me go home. I really felt fine afterwards. No burning booty or anything!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ugh, no doubt you're happy that's over and done with! Glad it went so well. Love all the smilies!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

Glad to hear that your booty is functioning better!!!

No one likes a sore toosh, for sure.

I'm glad to hear you can enjoy a meal again!
Well, it has yet to "function" if ya get my drift, but I sure can power a car with all the gas I've been passing.