I think this was funny

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so last night I was making a post about how tired I was and I was trying to stay awake till after 11 mind u i am always up late so idk y I have been falling asleep so early 10 last night was late for me compared to the rest of the week
but I had a week like this last year, and when it was happening my blood pressure was a little low compared to waht it usually is but not by much because my doctor said that was normal
but I made this looooong post last nite on how I was tired and everything and I was watching medium, well I finished the post, I just never got to hit sumbit
next thing I know is that its 2:30 am and the labtop is on my lap
and well then I just went back to sleep I just think that it was soo funny because here I am saying keep me up everyone and I never even got to submit my thread
well at least i woke up at 7:30 and it was a little late compared to the rest of the week
and I got to see the end of buffy this morning
but usually thats when I am going to bed !!! But I still might take a nap so I dont fall asleep threw Greys Anatomy tonite, and of course ER !!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

That IS funny! Probably wouldn't have helped much if you had submitted it, anyway. Maybe you need the extra sleep, you might be fighting a virus or something!
I kno it probably wouldnt have helped much but I would have been looking for replies and what not
and I would of been searching through everyone elses
but what is funny is that its bellas fault i feel asleep usually when she lays on me thats it im out
and well thats what happened, and the only thing i am fighting is a sinus infection
as all ways