What do you see?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very good..........

Now, can every one read this easily?

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Very good..........

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Yes but it's a bit disconcerting!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes for both! I've seen the second before because its something to do with our brains only put together the first few letters and the last letters of the word. Thats what it recognizes.

At first glance though the pic I almost said "Meow", but then I realised Me and You.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't see anything..I see an M...and..about a minute later I noticed an E..Is that what it says? Me?

Oh and yes I can read that sentence, but it bugs the heck out of me

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Very good..........

Susie - are your fingers on the right keys? I can't see any pictures, so your typing looks a little "woozy" to me!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought that first one was some trick to figure out whether your selfish or not..People who are selfish would see the word ME, and people who are selfless would see the word YOU.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Very good..........

Is Susie PUI'ing at work again?!?!
****as Heather ducks from hammer***