Personal trainer!?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so excited!! I am going to start seeing one 2x a week. I know its going to cost out the wazook for one, but I just cant make myself work out or eat right!! It is guaranteed to lose weight/inches in 8-12 weeks, so we shall see. Please give me some courage and vibes that I CAN ande WILL do it!!
I get to meet tomorrow for a consultation!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your so lucky!! I've always wanted a personal trainer, but my gym (YMCA) doesn't offer them

Have fun!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo my friend has one of those. She loves it. Actually she is training for boxing now? Maybe its kickboxing. She's a very athletic person though and does fencing for competitions and such.

Have fun with it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Your so lucky!! I've always wanted a personal trainer, but my gym (YMCA) doesn't offer them

Have fun!
This is something new around here
I am so excited though..because I so need it!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG good luck...seriously. The one time I had a trainer, I literally could not walk the next day..I thought my muscles were actually ripped open. I am not even kidding, I even posted here about it. It was awful.

Make sure he goes easy on you

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister has one and she loves it! She said she will always have to have one now. Evidently, my sister was doing a couple of the weight repititions wrong and was injuring herself. Now, she's getting stronger and feeling better about herself. She has a exercise room but still couldn't get very motivated on her own.

It's very gratifying when you are strong physically.

How exciting for you! You need to keep us posted how it goes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well bad news
I dont think Im going to go thru with that deal. We cant afford it right now and I have decided that I am just going to go to the gym every day(YAY!) And also i have been told that the specific plan these ppl use, is something ya can get off line and do yourself! So I think I am gonna try that for awhile and see how it goes, and if I find it hard to stic to or motivate mysef
then I will go for the trainer!!