I need a HUGE Favor from Everyone

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I may be needing some huge Vibes for My Daughter. She was in the Hospital for 5 days with an infection in her left Breast, They did Surgery on it to drain it and scrap it, the tissue that they tested was negative at that point.
She had a follow up appointment this morning witch she thought was for a check on how it was healing and the Dr told her that was part of it when she got there.
They found a suspicious lump on Ultra Sound behind where the infection was and she said she did not want to cut into it while there was so much infection. She didn't want that to spread any further, Plus she is Diabetic and that makes it worse for healing.
She also said that the blood work they did was not good and of course My daughter didn't think to ask anything, I would have gone with her had I known it was more then a checkup. She said something about a Tumor Marker count I guess its not good.
She is going to have to wait till the infection is gone and the swelling before she has a Mammogram around 6 to 8 weeks so I am going to ask for some Vibes for her that it isn't Cancer. She is 43 years old and has had a troubled life for quit awhile and was finally doing really good. I think she feels this is a payback of sorts and I told her no that has nothing to do with it. Hopefully it's just from the infection and nothing more, But I know how the Vibes from this board have helped many People so that's what I am asking for...Thanks in Advance and I will update if she gets any other news or gets to go sooner for the other tests..
To Everyone here

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and more
from me to Shelley and you. She will just have to be strong. And so will you.

{{{vibes}}} for things to go well for her.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Lois - I'm so sorry to hear this. Mega vibes going out to your daughter - I hope it doesn't turn out to be cancer! }}}}}}}}}}}

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers and hugs from Mississippi for your daughter halfpint, and I am sending you some too.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Lois I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and you, too!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you got it! lots of good thoughts and prayers are coming you and your daughter's way!!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope everything goes well for your daughter. Waiting for tests and results can be very gruelling in itself. My mother is going through something similiar right now.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending Prayers and good Vibes your daughters way. The waiting and worring are the worse part!