Well...this morning was CERTAINLY interesting! Who wants some bratty dogs????

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So last night (or shall i say early this morning) i was having a hard time trying to fall asleep so i stayed up with Colin for a bit until i was tired. (i was wide awake till about 3am) Well around 3, i let the dogs outside to use the restroom before bed. We have 3 at the momnet- Fosters, Digger, and Brownie. Brownie is just not working out with us (we tried to take him and digger both- one of Colins friends was rehoming them so we wanted to give them a shot- Fosters has REALLY bonded with Digger so we are keeping him (and changing his name) Brownie is going to the shelter tomorrow to be placed up for adoption. (The good news is- since i just got the job there- i will be there to check on him every day and make sure he gets an awesome home
) Well last night when i let the dogs out- I came back to the door to let them in after a few mintues. I called them - and only Digger and Fosters came. I wated a few more minutes and called for Brownie again -no dog
So i went outside (keep in mind it was 3am and i was in my nightie
) with a flashlight looking for him in the backyard. I looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't find him. Then i ran in the house and got Colin to help me. We scoured the backyard with flashlights (our animals are indoors only, the backyard is fenced in when they go to the bathroom). We found a spot in the fence that had been broken- Brownie had broken off a wooden part of the fence and went straight through into our neighbors backyard
The little devil! He ran all the way on the other side of her fence and woulndn't come when we called him. So at 3 am Colin "broke into" our neighbors backyard to get the darn dog
He went through her fence quietly (trying not to wake them up) and got Brownie. As soon as we got Brownie back in he house- i went into the bedroom to get ready for bed. When i did i stepped in something wet! Dog pee!
Gurrrrrrr! It was definitely Digger's handiwork! Fosters doesn't mark things (and was asleep on the couch) and we had just brought brownie back in. So at 3 am- i had to take the comfortor off, the bed ruffle and clean the floor! Uhhh to make matters worse- Colin sprayed Vinegar EVERYWHERE in the bedroom to clean it!!!
He forgot the scent makes me sick!
The smell of urin/vinegar was NOT plesant- so i being sleepy reached for my Bath & Body Works room deoderizer (now that stuff is STRONG- one spray lasts 2 hours) me being sleepy i wasn't thinking- i used 4 sprays
My lord i thought i was gonna die! The room smelled like pee, vinegar, and cherry orchid!
I had an ashtma attack from the lovely "aromas" and could bairly breath all night. Not to mention -there was no comfortor on our bed because Digger peed on the side of it - so all we had were blankets- Colin turned the fan on high to get the scents out of the room -so i FROZE last night. Did i mention i only got 3 hours of sleep before work?
So yea- WHO WANTS SOME DOGS?????????

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

You can keep em, Nikki!

And here's a hug for you
I really don't know how you dog people do it...I'd be bald from pulling my all my hairs out!
Me too, bald as a Mr.Clean

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope, sorry - you can keep 'em!!!

I imagine it was the last thing you needed, but it's quite funny to read
Hope you sleep well tonight

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll take all 3!!!
They'd be so great with my bigger girl...she has a thing for "big boys".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nellers

wow. This is why I only have cats!
You poor thing. That is a story for the ages.
I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight!! You deserve it!!
lol thanks. i'm going to try and go to bed in a little bit (
right!
- i'm a night owl but my new job has morning hours so i'll have to get used to that)

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Me too, bald as a Mr.Clean
Mr. Clean, The Rock, hehe and now Britney Spears

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I will take the dogs Nikki, I am a dog people.
Next time they act up, i'm shipping them to see their honoary aunt in mississippi

Originally Posted by sarahp

Nope, sorry - you can keep 'em!!!

I imagine it was the last thing you needed, but it's quite funny to read
Hope you sleep well tonight
definitely the last thing i needed! oh man- i was sooooo tired at work today
and i didn't have any coffee or anything like that (lol i got dressed and left the house in 10 minutes this morning- no time to make any
) I don't usually drink coffee too often- but some days ya just need it- 3 hours of sleep- i needed it lol

Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'll take all 3!!!
They'd be so great with my bigger girl...she has a thing for "big boys".
They're definitely not little boys
I'm sure they'd love your dog