Vibes request for Sonic and for me

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having an awful week, and would really appreciate some of those helpful healing TCS vibes right now.

Sonic just caught his foot in a door that was closing. He's limping and can't seem to put any weight on one of his hind feet, he let out such a yowl and is now holding that foot off the ground.
If it's not better by the morning we will have to take him to the vet. I have had a feel of his foot and I think his toe may be broken
he runs so fast, there is no stopping him and he just ran right into a doorway and got his foot caught under it as it was closing, he yowled in pain, it was awful.

Problem is that I have to go to the magistrates court tomorrow morning before work about an appeal on a financial matter, which cannot be put off to another day. All my financial problems have come crashing down around my head over the last 8 days. Nate was supposed to come to the court with me for support but now he will have to take Sonic to the vet

This is awful, I mean it would be awful any time something like this happened, but as is usual in my life the timing couldn't be worse

Please can I have some of those good TCS vibes - 'foot will be better in the morning' vibes, and 'successful court appeal' vibes would be particularly welcome.

I can't tell you how bad I feel right now. Nate is cuddling Sonic in the bedroom and making him comfortable for the night.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Epona i'm so sorry
sending you, Nate and Sonic lots of vibes. I hope his toe isn't broken and that you guys get a lighter load soon

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww I'm so sorry
I truly believe in the power of positive thinking!! You WILL get the court matter sorted out, and Sonic WILL be fine - even if it is broken, cats heal fast and he'll be fine before you know it.

Tomorrow night make sure you both sit down with a bottle of wine and relax!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. More {{{no broken toe}}} vibes for Sonic and {{{successful court appeal}}} for you. That bottle of wine sounds like a good idea.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We broke our kitten

We're supposed to protect him and nurture him and we broke him

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

We broke our kitten

You didn't intend on it though sweetie!

I'm sure Sonic knows you didn't mean it.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

We broke our kitten

Things happen beyond our control sometime. Dont be hard on yourself, Sweetie
Mega Vibes for baby Sonic

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for your house, Epona! It does take a LOT to actually break their little bones, they are pretty flexible at that young age. So he might just be bruised. I don't know for sure, but he probably wouldn't let you touch it if it was broken, he'd be in so much pain.

{{{vibes}}} for your appointment tomorrow as well.

At least you got Nate there to help out.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You didn't break him - he was busy being a kitten and had an accident

I have no doubt he's a very happy, loved kitten who has an incredible amount of love for you. He knows you'll fix him up again, and trusts you guys to do that for him when he does hurt himself.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, poor little guy.
He's a trooper. He'll be okay. Take care of you! He'll be fine soon.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers and hugs from Mississippi for you and for Sonic.

There are lots of people here who care about other people.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

We broke our kitten

It was an accident and we all know you love him. Sending prayers and vibes to your little guy.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
{{{vibes}}} &
coming your way! If it makes you feel any better, I was playing rough with Dory once & I broke two of his toes. Little bugger didn't care....he slept on me all the night after I broke them.