Why does my boy Taylor do this??

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have an end table next to my couch with all the usual odds and ends that end up there: remote controls, DVDs, soda, mail, etc. Taylor has the whole house to walk around and sit, but he just LOVES to walk/stand/sit on the end table with all that other crap on it. LOL

What gives?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cubbie

I have an end table next to my couch with all the usual odds and ends that end up there: remote controls, DVDs, soda, mail, etc. Taylor has the whole house to walk around and sit, but he just LOVES to walk/stand/sit on the end table with all that other crap on it. LOL

What gives?
To tell you the truth, it sounds like he is acting like a cat. Persi is always on the end tables and night stands making sure everything gets knocked on to the floor where it belongs. Alley, who is more mature does not do this, however.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

To tell you the truth, it sounds like he is acting like a cat. Persi is always on the end tables and night stands making sure everything gets knocked on to the floor where it belongs. Alley, who is more mature does not do this, however.
LOL - yeah, I think you are right. I don't get mad at him or anything, but I tend to pick him up and move him to the couch. He then gives me that puzzled kitty look... "But DAAAAD!!"

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling, when I go to work, the cats play together here, and they know things off my desk on to the floor at will while chasing each other. Hopefully as they get a bit older this stops, but am having an issue of having things on my desk. THinking the cats want an empty desk to play on,