Hard Day in The Office

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miss Moofs is a tad jiggered after a hard day doing...............umm, well not doing a right lot really

z z z zzz zzzzz z zz

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww...what a sweetie.

How is her eye doing? Inquiring minds want to know...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

How is her eye doing? Inquiring minds want to know...
thanks for asking..........

well I´ve just mentioned about it in the 'snake eyes' thread - its still not dilating all the way, but a lot better than it was, the pupil is more black now, before it was like a greeny colour and as if you could see into the eyeball - icky, sorry !

We also had a little drama with her, she jumps on our bedroom roof via some lower level roofs (this is from our upstairs patio where she gets access ) but when she came to jump down, we heard her crying.......she couldnt judge the jump, I was really upset
I thought she had lost sight in that eye. DH had to get her down, clambering over the roofs, he had to grab her and she squeelled a bit he was mortified all evening
Anyway about a couple of days later she was up there again, but she got down fine, so I think its still slowly getting back to somewhat normal.

sorry to ramble..............you did ask

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's good to know her eye is getting a little better! I have an older kitty outside, her eyes have gotten cloudy with age & she doesn't do much jumping anymore. Vet says she cannot acurately judge distance anymore....