Fred in Photoshop

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend was playing around with Photoshop the other night and this is what he came up with.

Looks like a painting of Fred!

[/IMG]

Here is the original:

[/IMG]

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is cute

One of my favvvvvvvorite things to do is Photoshop cats. Some of the older members here will remember all of my Photoshopped Zoey pics

I have learned how to mess with the eyes since then.. and its fun to make them different colors hehe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

That is cute

One of my favvvvvvvorite things to do is Photoshop cats. Some of the older members here will remember all of my Photoshopped Zoey pics

I have learned how to mess with the eyes since then.. and its fun to make them different colors hehe.
Looooove it! Hee hee. Can't wait to show my boyfriend as he'll get a kick out of it. My fave is the blue eye'd Fred. Kind-of Wharol-esk. Perhaps we could do a silk screen with multi images!!!
Elvis and Marilyn watch out!

I love it when my boyfriend gets into cat photo stuff. His Fred photoshop image I loved for this reason. Also the fact he put Nermal as his screen saver on his cel phone!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you liked the pics

I just love Fred's 'poofy cheeks'. I think when they're cheeks are poofy its the cutest thing ever and I just want to smush them!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

Glad you liked the pics

I just love Fred's 'poofy cheeks'. I think when they're cheeks are poofy its the cutest thing ever and I just want to smush them!!
Fred has very cute cheeks. I've posted the below photo countless times, but just in case you haven't seen it I'll post it here again.

Awwwh! Look at his cute baby cheeks.

[/IMG]