Rearview mirrors?! and things that hang on 'em.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who all here does this? Ya know, air freshners and such?! Right now I currently have a cat air freshener and some Mardi Gras beads...

So what else does everyone have??

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my campus parking pass and a teardrop crystal w/ some tiny fake daisies froma friends wedding wrapped aroung it. Also flying via suction cup from my windsheild just below my mirror is Buttercup (she's a powerpuff girl).

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my car nothing since I never drive it. But in the truck which I have pretty much taken over
I have a circle iwth a floating heart with a charm haning off the hoop that says love.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a lot of crap on mine!! I have 2 leis, 2 shell necklaces, probably 6 air fresheners, my Dale Jr visor, I don't know how i see around it

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have anything on mine.... the cops around my area are crappy for pulling people over for things like that

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have an air freshener, shaped like a red high-heeled shoe.

My dad has the collar and tag, from an RB dog, hanging from his and that of another dog is hanging in Mom's car.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a Cinderella's Castle pendant and a Princess charm bracelet sent to me by a friend who is a Disney cast member hanging from my mirror. I got stopped by the local Po-Po for having an expired tag about a month ago ... he looked at my stuff on the mirror, told me it wasn't smart to have them there and that I should take them down. I asked him if I was breaking any laws - and he said no, that I wasn't. So, I told him those were my Princess things and NOBODY was gonna make me take them down if I didn't absolutely HAVE to. He just chuckled and told me to get to DMV for a new tag and to be careful.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing on mine. Dad never hung anything from his either because he found them distracting. (He had fantastic peripheral vision.)

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have anything either I find things dangleing and swaying with the movment of the car very distracting but I do have a couple of stick on's in the rear window. One is for breast cancer and the other is against animal cruelty

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not on the mirror exactly but on the hook for the passenger sunvisor, I have a ball suncatcher with crystals in it. It was the last thing my mom bought for me before she died. Hubby doesn't like it, but it's my car and it means something to me. I love suncatchers.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
right now all i have is a tag for work. but i sometimes have an air freshener there - just not currently.

calico76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have an old air freshener (it doesn't smell anymore) that is a goldfish on mine. My husband only has his parking tag for work on his.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I have is a wooden cross on a string on wooden beads hanging from my rearview mirror. As far as air freshers go I bought this thing that looks like a glade plugin that clips to the a/c vents and that air that travels through the vent also travels through the air freshner unit and makes the car smell nice.

As for the hubby all he has is a metal cross on a chain that hangs on his.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a deerskin pouch with handbeaded star design on it, filled with herkimer diamonds that I dug up, a geode, a tiger's eye etc. I bought the pouch in Salem, MA in a really funky shop..where I brought in my black cat Tyler to sit on my lap while I had a reading (we were in town for a CFF cat show).

Good memories of a great trip and show with Tyler.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a little light brown teddy bear wearing a red bow tie