I gotta clean

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O man I am taken my time today...I have to run the sweeper upstairs and on the steps
I hate running the sweeper, and there is a total of 4 people in the house and everyone puts it on me
So I guess I gotta do it eventually I do wanna get some sleep tho...

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate vacuming!! Ya know what though, we FINALLY got rid of our carpet in the living room, and now it seems theres not A single day that goes by and I dont have to sweep that thing!! I think its more of a pain then vacuming at times. And also we pulled all the carpet off our steps and upstairs as well, so no more lugging that HEAVY :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: vacum up the steps..

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do not enjoy vacuuming either, but with the kitty's doing their play thing, have cleaning in other ways to do today. Been putting it off, then I finally said that it needs to be done. Tired of picking thing up off the floor that g et knocked off on the running sprees. Any good ideas on where to put remotes?????

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittydad

I do not enjoy vacuuming either, but with the kitty's doing their play thing, have cleaning in other ways to do today. Been putting it off, then I finally said that it needs to be done. Tired of picking thing up off the floor that g et knocked off on the running sprees. Any good ideas on where to put remotes?????
we have a footstool that has a removable top-with storage space inside. sometimes i just put the remotes in there when i vacuum. DH complains if i put them in there all the time.
otherwise i set them on the tv.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
guessing I am a bit lazy, and like them close by. I currently put them on my desk, but with both little ones all over it, that might not be the best spot either.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Day off and I'm cleaning, too. With tiled floors, all through, I just spray some Endust on a dust mop and push it through through the house, picking up cat hair.

The backyard is raked and shoveled (I have GOT to quit feeding the dogs so well
). One litter box is bleached and drying outside, my quilt is in the washing machine, the newspapers are in the recycle bin and all that I have to do now is vacuum the couch. That's going to have to wait until Opie finishes his mid-morning nap, though

The weather is so nice, my front door and all of my windows are open.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish its was warm enough to open the windows!!!
I have some serious cat furballs collecting so I have to vaccum also-but the cats are napping now so I'll have to wait.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I'll do everyone's vacuuming if you come scrub my toilets!
Deal! LoL
I have 3 loads of wash sitting on the floor for the last 2 hours. I need to get motivated.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am done
I was watching ER and so inbetween commercials I decided I would start to get all the toys, beds, and such off the floor and then I was on a roll, I even got done with the steps pretty quickly
although I had to help the sweeper out to get the cat hair i had to grab it up off the carpet and set it there because the sweeper wouldnt pull it up
It wasnt so bad I guess, its so funny because all the kitties hid except for good ol Blue although I was expecting her to jump on my back and she never did
thank goodness !!!! Although know my sinuses are MESSED up I just blew my nose and it is dry and bleeding
but man am i exhausted...

O and the remote question, because we have dogs that chew things we put ours up on top of the carrio cabinet thinggy

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

I am done
Although know my sinuses are MESSED up I just blew my nose and it is dry and bleeding
Congrats on your housework being done. I'm just getting started. Gotta get it done before the potty problems tonight.
I figure if I can't eat, I might as well do something to fill in that time right?
I think it's time to turn off the tv since I am seeing food commercials and I'm hungry. Bummer day today.
I want PIZZA! LOL!
Sorry about your sinuses. Hope you feel better soon. Careful you don't get a bloody nose to often, it might become a problem.