off to a good start

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol off to a good start.

so coming into work, the fog was so thick you could not see. i felt like i was flying in clouds was how thick it was. I stopped get a couple of bottles of ice tea.

then as the office is in sight, i get stopped by the cops and get a speeding ticket.
for doing 38 in a 35 zone.
Cops must have ran out of donuts to eat in avon lake.
but at least there was no fog here. I even asked him if he was bored tonight or something.

then as i walk into the office the bag from the store broke, and both bottles of ice tea, hit the ground and broke
grrrrr... now all i have to drink is rotten office coffee for 12 hours.

Also itta is really sick, and i have been unable to get in touch with her for 2 days, No one answers the home or cell phone, that is even when i get the call to go, most of the time i get all lines to the country you are calling are busy(been like that since the earth quake there that cut the cables that are under the water) she has not been online or even checked her mail......... ok i am getting worried.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, that all really stinks, especially the speeding ticket. Three mph over the limit? That ridiculous!

Surely Itta's family would contact you if there was a serious problem? I hope you are able to talk to her soon. I hope things brighten up for you soon, too.

BTW, drink water instead of yucky rotten coffee.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a couple of her friends would tell me if they know.
but i doubt her family would. outside of her brother, The rest never really liked me.

blah the water here is worse then the coffee. I guess i will break down and get some pop from the vending machine. i have not had pop in a long time.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

a couple of her friends would maybe tell me if they know.
but i doubt her family would. outside of her brother, The rest never really liked me.

blah the water here is worse then the coffee. I guess i will break down and get some pop from the vending machine. i have not had pop in a long time.
I am sorry you got a speeding ticket, and I am sorry that your tea got broke too.

I hope you hear from Itta soon too.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I hope you hear from Itta soon too.
i dont suppose you could fly to indo and check for me? since i am not allowed in the country? lol i could not sleep all day, cause i was worried about her.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What wonderful night!
Ya know, maybe if you kept going, the cop would've eventually given up?
Hope yo uhear from Itta soon!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

What wonderful night!
Ya know, maybe if you kept going, the cop would've eventually given up?
Hope yo uhear from Itta soon!!
we could have have had a high speed chase at 38 mph

sometimes this being apart for several months of the year really sucks!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe if you went past Dunkin' Donuts you would've lost him/her?

I should be nice...the cops around here...well, a few care about the animals!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i dont suppose you could fly to indo and check for me? since i am not allowed in the country? lol i could not sleep all day, cause i was worried about her.
I wish I could help you my good friend but I don't know where that is, in case you didn't know I am directionally challenged, I can get lost crossing the street if I am not careful.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww
sorry you're having a rough night. Keep your chin up- tomorrow is a new day.
Can you put some of that coffee on ice and sweeten it a bit? Might taste better. I'm sorry about Itta- i'm sure she's ok. You'll hear from her soon
About that speeding ticket- do you know for certain you were speeding- do you remember exactly what your speed was. It's pretty uncommon for cops around here to write a ticket for anything under 11 miles over (unless the car is really suspecious and they need a reason to pull someone over if they suspect something illegal) Definitely go to court and appeal it if you weren't speeding. Although radar guns are pretty accurate- sometimes they can be off by a few miles.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Maybe if you went past Dunkin' Donuts you would've lost him/her?

I should be nice...the cops around here...well, a few care about the animals!
Avon is a very small town, cops dont have much to do here. i know people that have gotten tickets for having to much snow on the car.

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I wish I could help you my good friend but I don't know where that is, in case you didn't know I am directionally challenged, I can get lost crossing the street if I am not careful.
its ok, my dad still thinks its in the middle east. its in southeast asia., same area as Malaysia, philippines, thailand. is.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Awww
sorry you're having a rough night. Keep your chin up- tomorrow is a new day.
Can you put some of that coffee on ice and sweeten it a bit? Might taste better. I'm sorry about Itta- i'm sure she's ok. You'll hear from her soon
About that speeding ticket- do you know for certain you were speeding- do you remember exactly what your speed was. It's pretty uncommon for cops around here to write a ticket for anything under 11 miles over (unless the car is really suspecious and they need a reason to pull someone over if they suspect something illegal) Definitely go to court and appeal it if you weren't speeding. Although radar guns are pretty accurate- sometimes they can be off by a few miles.
thanks my friend, No surger for me. if i take to much surger i need to take some diabetic meds. 95% of the time i dont need to take. and i perfer to keep it that way

Yea i was going between 35-40, the needle was in the middle when the cops lights came on.

the biggest thing is of course, itta. last time we spoke she was running a high fever and cough. of course indo has had alot of deaths due to bird flu. so of course longer i do not hear from her. More worried i get. i sent out a few IM, and emails to some friends there, asked them to check on her.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

thanks my friend, No surger for me. if i take to much surger i need to take some diabetic meds. 95% of the time i dont need to take. and i perfer to keep it that way

Yea i was going between 35-40, the needle was in the middle when the cops lights came on.

the biggest thing is of course, itta. last time we spoke she was running a high fever and cough. of course indo has had alot of deaths due to bird flu. so of course longer i do not hear from her. More worried i get. i sent out a few IM, and emails to some friends there, asked them to check on her.
Sorry about that! Forgot you were diabetic
(by the way- i'm "supposed" to be cutting out sugars/things like that soon as i just found out i have PCOS which makes me insulin resistant (so while i'm not diabetic now- there's a big chance i may become that way) any food suggestions?
/ Sorry about your ticket- it happens to the best of us
/ I'm praying for Itta. I'm sure you'll hear from her soon- just stay calm and keep trying to get in touch with her.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well some of the stuff i am sure you already know. whole grain bread, not the normal white bread. i stil lhave not learned to like wheat bread or bagels yet.

So much american food has to much surger in it. i never really noticed until i had to start watching it. I did notice when i came back here that things did have a sweeter taste to it. I meqn really why do you need surger in sweet corn? but outside of stuff that is sweet you need to watch carbohydrates which can really send your blood surger level high.

the biggest thing also is exercise, which for me right now is hard. since only i thing i can do i swim. But that will help you alot.

this a site that used to visit alot. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/diabeticdiet.html

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

...blah the water here is worse then the coffee...
Maybe that's one reason the coffee isn't very good.

It sounds like maybe the electricity is out at Itta's? If there's no response with both phones and the computer... Being sick while pregnant isn't necessarily cause for alarm, but it's hard not to think of a million bad things when someone you love is on the other side of the world, and you can't reach them, I understand what you are going through. Try to take cheer, I'm sure soon you will be saying, "Oh, that's why I couldn't reach you, you had me worried!"

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Avon is a very small town, cops dont have much to do here. i know people that have gotten tickets for having to much snow on the car.

its ok, my dad still thinks its in the middle east. its in southeast asia., same area as Malaysia, philippines, thailand. is.
At least your dad had an idea where it was, I didn't have a clue to where it is, I am not real sure I know where Asia even is.

Geography was not my best subject

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Maybe that's one reason the coffee isn't very good.

It sounds like maybe the electricity is out at Itta's? If there's no response with both phones and the computer... Being sick while pregnant isn't necessarily cause for alarm, but it's hard not to think of a million bad things when someone you love is on the other side of the world, and you can't reach them, I understand what you are going through. Try to take cheer, I'm sure soon you will be saying, "Oh, that's why I couldn't reach you, you had me worried!"
hmm when i get the phone call to go, it rings, just no answer. i am sure that she is ok. but like today when i was trying to sleep , i would almost get to sleep, and would wake up, with some thought about something bad. I am not normally like that.

of course it did not help that i was reading some stuff about new cases of bird flu.
and i cant find her bro's phone number. i just go with something bad happend then one of her friends would tell me.

I got a email from a dutch friend who said he would have his wife go over to her house to check hhaa, and i just got a IM from a friend at the British embassy said he would check on her also

sometimes having friends is a good thing

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am sending prayers and hugs from Mississippi for you and Itta, I hope that you hear from her or someone about her real soon.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

hmm when i get the phone call to go, it rings, just no answer. i am sure that she is ok. but like today when i was trying to sleep , i would almost get to sleep, and would wake up, with some thought about something bad. I am not normally like that.

of course it did not help that i was reading some stuff about new cases of bird flu.
and i cant find her bro's phone number. i just go with something bad happend then one of her friends would tell me.

I got a email from a dutch friend who said he would have his wife go over to her house to check hhaa, and i just got a IM from a friend at the British embassy said he would check on her also

sometimes having friends is a good thing
Having friends is always a good thing.

Keep us posted on Itta, let us know when you hear something about her.