Ebay addiction~lol :)

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup-I think I am becoming addicted to ebay!! I have been going there non stop bidding on stuff for my daughter
And DH is also bidding on saws and tools,lol...

OH NO!! Someone stop us!!

So anyone else addicted??

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
around the holidays I find myself on there more. Or when I have money in paypal. So I just keep paypal empty and it solves my problem! lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

around the holidays I find myself on there more. Or when I have money in paypal. So I just keep paypal empty and it solves my problem! lol
Yeah, we have a little extra $$$ right now, so therefor I find myself becoming addicted!!
I dont win that often, but so far I have won like 3 things since we started bidding again

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm an ebay seller, so I don't go there except to put stuff up, and then to check auctions after they end.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep paypal empty now too

I used to bid on stuff quite a bit, well 2 to 3 times per month. I was a snipe bidder and only lost a couple of items, usually to people that set their max bid very high. Even if I lost I was somewhat happy knowing I made the person pay more than they probably wanted to

Tips to keep from buying too much. Think it over for a few days, you usually have 2 or 3 if you catch the auction early. Check elsewhere to see if you can find it cheaper. Do not let yourself get caught up in a bid war just because you don't want to lose, the only person who wins from those are the sellers.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love ebay you can get some really good deals on there. my latest purchase was, Rome DVD season 1 set. for 61 bucks shipped. cheapest locally i found it was 79.99 plus tax.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I keep paypal empty now too

I used to bid on stuff quite a bit, well 2 to 3 times per month. I was a snipe bidder and only lost a couple of items, usually to people that set their max bid very high. Even if I lost I was somewhat happy knowing I made the person pay more than they probably wanted to

Tips to keep from buying too much. Think it over for a few days, you usually have 2 or 3 if you catch the auction early. Check elsewhere to see if you can find it cheaper. Do not let yourself get caught up in a bid war just because you don't want to lose, the only person who wins from those are the sellers.
Nah, I usually dont over bid and wont go over a certain price, because more than likely I know whether or not its a good deal

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE e-Bay. Maybe too much. I probably should sign up for a 12 step program. I've already got 7 Coach handbags....that's after I sold one on e-Bay that I bought on e-Bay that I didn't like! At least I made a small profit!

Pookie & the girls

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I'm an ebay seller, so I don't go there except to put stuff up, and then to check auctions after they end.
I would love to sell stuff on there, but unsure how
Is it hard?? Any help would be appreciated

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do buy on ebay lately I have been buying Bradford exchange Cat Plates. I just received one I won yesterday. I set a limit for myself and don't bid any higher then my limit. In the spring I do alot of buying mainly plants daylillys and hostas.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I would love to sell stuff on there, but unsure how
Is it hard?? Any help would be appreciated
It's pretty easy actually.
If you're just going to sell something once in a while, a standard paypal account is fine, but if you want to try to make a second income of it, you'll need to upgrade paypal to a merchant account.
Ebay sellers central will walk you through the rest.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

It's pretty easy actually.
If you're just going to sell something once in a while, a standard paypal account is fine, but if you want to try to make a second income of it, you'll need to upgrade paypal to a merchant account.
Ebay sellers central will walk you through the rest.
Ok-thank you

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Yup-I think I am becoming addicted to ebay!! I have been going there non stop bidding on stuff for my daughter
And DH is also bidding on saws and tools,lol...

OH NO!! Someone stop us!!

So anyone else addicted??
Ah back away from that keyboard while you still can
Your sitting there right now aren't ya

Addicted Here Or was

I have had it and you don't even want to go there

I will have to take the time to tell you what I did, and I still have over 100 items that I bought, Oh yes the Great deal I'll buy and turn around and sell and make Money.. I haven't done it yet..Try and hide a 100 or more items
Death waring on Sliding Glass Closet doors

Beautiful well made things that could pretty much change anyones furniture and room appearance :roll eyes:

Never again will I get sucked in by myself to do it again

Anyone need SUREFIT