Have you ever been to a psychic?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple of my coworkers and I made an appointment to see a psychic in March..Apparently he is really good and supremely accurate..He reads purely from the body, not with any props like cards or tea leaves..and he even will give us a cd of the reading. We have heard nothing but good things about him.

I am excited but also nervous..This is sooo not something I would normally do

Have you ever been, tell me about it!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hes going to read your body? That sounds really exciting!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Uh, he is like a 60 year old Irish man
there may be snow on top but there is a fire down below

anyway no, i like my money to much to do that.
'

have fun

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did in Salem MA at a convention. She was right about my love life and when I got home I called my ex(now DH) and the rest is history. I wanted to hear more about work and she was wrong with who merged with. There were about 12 psychics there and you can choose their specialty. I don't remember much more. It was all to fast and she wouldn't let me write anything down. I had a hard time talking since my mom was next to me. She started to talk about my relationship with my mom.

There is this guy Mr D in the Philly area & it's hard to get an appointment. Last I heard it was a 6 months waiting period. I know someone who went and he wrote down 6 or 8 names and went into detail, some she hadn't met yet.

My cousin likes John Edwards. Her family is sensitive to spirits. The two times she went, he didn't connect. She said there is so much going on and he jumps around a lot.(I just checked and he has one show left. 365.50 for two people.)

I can't wait to hear how it goes.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did but i went for a past life reading vs anything in the future. it was a surreal experience for sure

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did once. She told me that there was a guy that I know who was thinking about me. He was had blond hair and we would be together by that Fall (it was summer).

Turns out it was B!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few interesting scenarios in my life right now that I am dying to know about......

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't been to a psychic, but a woman I worked with knew how to read palms. She was Chinese and learned from someone in her family. She read my palms and it was really quite interesting. I definitely don't regret it. Some of the past stuff she hit was accurate and some of my personality traits were right on.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds really neat, I hope you hear some good stuff!

I've always kinda wanted to go but then I guess I'm afraid of what I'll hear or afraid that I'll be lied to. Blah.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

That sounds really neat, I hope you hear some good stuff!

I've always kinda wanted to go but then I guess I'm afraid of what I'll hear or afraid that I'll be lied to. Blah.
I'm afraid he will tell me things I don't want to hear..like things I am doing that I shouldn't be..or whatever. Eep!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby use to do readings all the time. Until he was diagnosed as bipolar and put on meds. Those meds kinda kill the ability.

I do have some ability. But don't ask me for a reading. I've never developed it and only do it occasionally for fun.

And sometimes I'll get a reading at a psychic fair or from a high priestess I know.

btw, tea leaves, tarot cards, etc.. are tools. Not props.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope ... I know many truely have the gifts but most are fakes ....