or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › American Idol Discussion Thread Feb 20
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

American Idol Discussion Thread Feb 20

post #1 of 70
Thread Starter 
It's that time again.....

Here's a piece I found on www.usatoday.com with a quick look at the final 24

http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery...idol/flash.htm

The guys are up tonite....
post #2 of 70
Off to go watch!
post #3 of 70
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
Off to go watch!
Uh.... you are supposed to watch and comment here.... Do you not know how to play this game????
post #4 of 70
Two hour show tonight!!
post #5 of 70
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Two hour show tonight!!
It wipes out House, dingus.
post #6 of 70
Thumbs down for the first guy.
post #7 of 70
Thread Starter 
Yep, sounded as bad as Taylor's karaoke last year.
post #8 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
It wipes out House, dingus.
Frick!


I didn't think this first guy was ALL bad.
post #9 of 70
I like Rudy's personality but he didn't sound amazing.
post #10 of 70
Thread Starter 
GOOD LORD! Disco nght???? What kind of song selection was that????
post #11 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
GOOD LORD! Disco nght????
I thought he was going to be good .... I didnt like him, either.
post #12 of 70
Thread Starter 
And WHAT is up with Paula's hair???? Them bangs could use a trim....
post #13 of 70
Brandon wasn't any better in my opinion!!!


I want to hear Chris,Sanjaya and Paul my guy favorites!
post #14 of 70
I must be in a mood, I dont like this 3rd guy either
post #15 of 70
Thread Starter 
Well, Sundance did the best of the first three. He is my favorite to win it all...

He could lose the blue eyeshadow though....
post #16 of 70
Thread Starter 
ARGH! Simon reused the "Dad at a Wedding" line!
post #17 of 70
I like Sundance's personality! Man the judges are being brutal!
post #18 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
I want to hear Chris,Sanjaya and Paul my guy favorites!
Those are my favourites (although Chris Sligh--Jack Osbourne lookalike) too!
post #19 of 70
Not impressed at all so far. I am waiting to see how the local boy - Nick - does.
post #20 of 70
Thread Starter 
Good grief, who is picking these freakin' songs????

And WHERE are his shoes?????
post #21 of 70
hes not wearing shoes because it brought him luck so he said he will never do another performance with his shoes on ...............

2 thumbs down for him ......
post #22 of 70
Thread Starter 
I can't watch two hours of this BM.....
post #23 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
Those are my favourites (although Chris Sligh--Jack Osbourne lookalike) too!
That's the Chris I like!
But he doesn't act like Jack!
post #24 of 70
"I don't want ta be anything otha than who I'm trying to be latlay!!!!" My lord, that blew.
post #25 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
Not impressed at all so far. I am waiting to see how the local boy - Nick - does.
Nick is next ........I hope he does better than the others ......
post #26 of 70
What is going on!! Chris (curly hair) and Sinjaya better rock the house or I will be ticked!
post #27 of 70
Where's the good singing tonight?!?!?
post #28 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie130 View Post
"I don't want ta be anything otha than who I'm trying to be latlay!!!!" My lord, that blew.
OMG I was laughing through that whole performance!

Shoeless Paul before him was horrible. Abby ran out of the room when he tried to hit the falsetto!
post #29 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
Shoeless Paul before him was horrible. Abby ran out of the room when he tried to hit the falsetto!
Poor Abby I wanted to run out of the room too
post #30 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
OMG I was laughing through that whole performance!

Shoeless Paul before him was horrible. Abby ran out of the room when he tried to hit the falsetto!

I muted it! He didn't sound like that in the try outs!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › American Idol Discussion Thread Feb 20