Dirt

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Will anyone else admit to watching this show on FX?

Yes, it's total trash TV, based on total trash tabloids. But it's fun, and it's kinda interesting to see how the Hollywood scene looks at their own scene and the tabloids.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me Me

I prefer to tape it and watch it during the day so I can have the volume up! I find the show hysterically! Courtney Cox is really showing us the other side of her. Definately not like her Friends character. Sorry I can't go into detail. LoL

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had been so looking forward to this show and I watched only the first episode, I have not watched it since. It's taking over Nip/Tuck's time slot, now that show I never have missed. Can't wait till it comes back.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I had been so looking forward to this show and I watched only the first episode, I have not watched it since. It's taking over Nip/Tuck's time slot, now that show I never have missed. Can't wait till it comes back.
When is it supposed to come back? The last season wasn't so great. Too much a focus on families.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh My it sounds like something I would love! Ive never seen it but I will look it up and see when its on .........

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh My it sounds like something I would love! Ive never seen it but I will look it up and see when its on .........
It's on tonight 10pm Eastern. It's trashy! TV MA

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

It's on tonight 10pm Eastern. It's trashy! TV MA
Originally Posted by valanhb

It's on 3 times a week, I think.
I have it set to record every week too.

And yes, it's totally trashy!
Thank You! I just set it to record. I cant wait to see it!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

It's on 3 times a week, I think.
I have it set to record every week too.

And yes, it's totally trashy!
I LOVE this show!!! It's soooo trashy! I love it! And I love Courtney's character! I love all the sordid details, and the crazy guy photog, and his litter of kittens!
I will admit, I teared up when I saw the tiny little tuxie kitten, it made me think of my little LuckyGirl out there alone in the world at that age.....looking for food & shelter....

I watch it every week, and can't wait to get home today to see last nights episode on my tivo!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was looking forward to it but I always forgot it was on and I never like going into a show when its mid season and what not, but idk it sounds like something good and something id watch

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

I was looking forward to it but I always forgot it was on and I never like going into a show when its mid season and what not, but idk it sounds like something good and something id watch
the best part about it is that you can pick it up anytime, they give you a recap of the whole show so far in the beginning, so you don't miss a thing!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my best friends loves this show and is always talking about it, but we don't have cable so I can't watch it!
We pay $10 a month for the basic channels but anything more than that is over $50 a month, which isn't really worth it to me. I usually watch the basic channels or movies.