TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I can't do it. Can you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I can't do it. Can you?

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
TTP&B must think I'm nuts sitting here trying this.......


1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction!......And there's nothing you can do about it!!!
post #2 of 28
I tried but I can't keep going clockwise
post #3 of 28
OMG!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FOOT!!!! How can you do that to a left handed person!?!?!?
post #4 of 28
I don't know which way clockwise is, ya'll know I am directionally challenged, so I might try it later when I find out which way to do it.
post #5 of 28
OK fine point out something else that I can't do.
post #6 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
OMG!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FOOT!!!! How can you do that to a left handed person!?!?!?

That's too funny! I'm lefthanded too!!!

This is awful!

There's another similar one...I think you turn your foot clockwise and then rub your belly and then tap your head...something like that!

Hilda >^..^<
post #7 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
I tried but I can't keep going clockwise
Me either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
OMG!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FOOT!!!! How can you do that to a left handed person!?!?!?
Sorry........I hope you'll be able to walk again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I don't know which way clockwise is, ya'll know I am directionally challenged, so I might try it later when I find out which way to do it.
Clockwise is this way............---------------->

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCat View Post
OK fine point out something else that I can't do.
Join the misfit club!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
That's too funny! I'm lefthanded too!!!

This is awful!

Hilda >^..^<
Sorry Hilda.......
post #8 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
That's too funny! I'm lefthanded too!!!

This is awful!

There's another similar one...I think you turn your foot clockwise and then rub your belly and then tap your head...something like that!

Hilda >^..^<
Oh what a cruel world! We can't even use the proper scissors!!
post #9 of 28
Wow, no matter how hard I concentrate I can't do it.
post #10 of 28
I have been trying and trying
post #11 of 28
Can't do it!!


Here's another one my husband showed me.

Hold up your right hand. Point your index finger so that it is parallel to the floor (pointing left). Take your index finger and make circles with it going AWAY from your body.

Now, take your left hand, point that index finger, and try to make that finger go in circles TOWARD your body.

Can't do it!!!
post #12 of 28
I couldnt do either of those exercises and I tried and tried.
post #13 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05 View Post

Hold up your right hand. Point your index finger so that it is parallel to the floor (pointing left). Take your index finger and make circles with it going AWAY from your body.

Now, take your left hand, point that index finger, and try to make that finger go in circles TOWARD your body.

Can't do it!!!
Now that one I can do! Its sorta like twiddling your thumbs...which I can do as well!

Hilda >^..^<
post #14 of 28
Gee our brains are dumb! Can't do it either!
post #15 of 28
Its the two sides of your brain fighting against each other - Thats why we can't do it
post #16 of 28
Wooohoo! I can do the 6 & the index circle! The 6 I could only do twice out of 10 tries.
post #17 of 28
what is the problem?
hmm maybe you ladies should try being gamers, you learn to make your limbs
do different things at the same time no problem
post #18 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05 View Post
Can't do it!!


Here's another one my husband showed me.

Hold up your right hand. Point your index finger so that it is parallel to the floor (pointing left). Take your index finger and make circles with it going AWAY from your body.

Now, take your left hand, point that index finger, and try to make that finger go in circles TOWARD your body.

Can't do it!!!
holy crap!! these things were invented just to make me narky!!!
post #19 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
Now that one I can do! Its sorta like twiddling your thumbs...which I can do as well!

Hilda >^..^<

I can twiddle my thumbs better than i can tie my shoelaces, but i cant do the index finger thing!!
post #20 of 28
That was totally awesome. Whether it's because I'm left-handed or not I still can't do either one!
post #21 of 28
I can't believe I gave it a try. Luckily I am home alone.

geez. I could do it. But my foot wanted to change direction so bad everytime. It's worse then the rub your belly/pat your head thing.
post #22 of 28
I write 6's backwards, from the inner loop out, so I can do it but technically that's cheating.
post #23 of 28
I tried, couldn't do it. that's not a big surprise.
post #24 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
I tried, couldn't do it. that's not a big surprise.
Same here
post #25 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
That was totally awesome. Whether it's because I'm left-handed or not I still can't do either one!

Hey, another lefty!

Hilda >^..^<
post #26 of 28
I was successful! My foot kept going clockwise & I made several "6"s with my hand!!!
post #27 of 28
lol...weird!!!
post #28 of 28
LOL - I definitely can't do any of those! I'm sure I looked crazy doing it; glad everyone is still asleep around here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I can't do it. Can you?