o no, need some help and answers

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so we have midnight who is around 3-4 years old a male and well he was fixed as a kitten but late into his kittens, and well he is a male and he does have some manhood there according to my brother but my brother said midnight keeps trying to spray and he caught him trying to rub his man hood on the floor, but I asked if it was a possibility that he was trying to rub his but not his manhood, now my brother is saying it was his man hood but who knows lol its my brother now I know Stormie hasnt liked midnight from day one and midnight is more or less a "wild" cat u would think that hes a feral. But he is scared of Stormie
but idk my brother seems to not remember getting midnight fixed but I do and so does my mom because thats when they moved in here
so anybody got any ideas to any of this could there of been a mistake during his nueter I have heard of that before but I just dont kno?? I am just clueless on this and I told my mom and she said u better make a post
so please anyone got any ideas

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
By "rub" do you mean licking or scooting? It could be an itch (licking) or worms (scooting).

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can tell by looking if he has been neutered or not. DH said they went from having peanuts to just peanut shells
as they now have just the sac there.

The rubbing, perhaps he was rubbing his butt?

Trying to spray, I have 1 male and 1 female who back up to things and shake their tail but nothing comes out. It's done when excited or happy. I know others have reported the same thing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

You can tell by looking if he has been neutered or not. DH said they went from having peanuts to just peanut shells
as they now have just the sac there.

The rubbing, perhaps he was rubbing his butt?

Trying to spray, I have 1 male and 1 female who back up to things and shake their tale but nothing comes out. It's done when excited or happy. I know others have reported the same thing.
see thats all that I told my brother, because Blue does that with her tail when she is excited too wells he used to at least
and as far as the peanuts theres something there but my brother says its small, I have never seen it because midnight is hard to even pick up, and I also said about the scooting of the but on the floor and well my brother just seems so convinced that it was his manhood he was rubbing !!! So u really werent able to see his manhood that much I guess he was a small kittie becuase he was so nice and friendly as a kittne (I wonder what happened
) he is just so wild now but I heard somewhere that the nueter couldnt be full sometims and i just dont understand all this, I am just worrying because midnight is our only indoor/outdoor kittie, he is too wild and so I just wanna make sure that u kno he aint out there getting strays preggy because he would be in some trouble
and me and my mom are ttrying to figure this out more before we make a vet appointment because yes its my brothers cat but we are the ones that seem to buy things my mom does the food and the litter and i buy toys
but I just wanna see what all this can be, my brother knows how to check for worms and he claims he checked and seen nothing but idk im trying to go through the odds of everything here !!!

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get his anal glands checked out by a vet, they're most likely to be the problem.