I just got my Prefix

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to share the news with my fellow TCS'er, the GCCF has approved my application for a prefix!

My Prefix is:

Meuzza

Sorry! I'm just very excited

Thank you for all the advice and encouragement I have been getting from breeders and members here! As a novice I feel so lucky to have the Breeders Corner to help me learn and I appreciate all the help you guys have given me.

Thank you.

Why Meuzza? Meuzza was the cat of Prophet Mohammad of Islam who was devoted to her to the point of cutting off his sleeve one day, rather than disturbing her sleep, when he needed to pray. Although I am not a religious person (no one in my family is) I have always liked this story and being Middle Eastern I though it was the perfect name for my prefix. My family have always loved animals and my parents grew up with pets, so a big part of my love for animals is linked with my Middle Eastern culture. There is an old saying in the Middle East that a person should treat a cat as they would their own mother.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Congratulations!

And I already knew the story so, I wasn't bored at all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I faxed in my application for Meuzza as my Cattery Name (the term TICA use instead of prefix) and called to make sure they got it. I also wrote to the GCCF to ask them for Hopey's pedigree so I can export her to TICA. She will be a dual member of the GCCF and TICA and so will any future cats. I am also waiting on the transfer of ownership papers to come in as I will need them for the transfer.

Just a little update

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congrats, isnt it so exciting?
i know i did the super duper dance when i got mine notifcation from CFA a while back, lol

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm finding this very exciting, it's something I would love to be doing myself if I had the time and resources for it (and if I weren't such an anxious person!)

Congratulations on getting your prefix, it's a great name with a lot of meaning.

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

I am working on a website right now, its sort of about my journey into cat breeding! It will expand as Hopey gets older and as I learn more (I am learning everday!).

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, on becoming official!! It isn't exciting when you open your mailbox and see the title!! My husband got the mail first and teased me with it, as he knew how excited I was.

I like the name you chose, Muezza, is original to me, as was the story, which I really enjoyed hearing. Thank you for sharing it with us!! And best of luck breeding.

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

Congratulations, on becoming official!! It isn't exciting when you open your mailbox and see the title!! My husband got the mail first and teased me with it, as he knew how excited I was.

I like the name you chose, Muezza, is original to me, as was the story, which I really enjoyed hearing. Thank you for sharing it with us!! And best of luck breeding.
Thank you! Yes it was really exciting getting the envelope! In fact I got another one today from TICA! So now I am just waiting on the transfer of ownership to come back and the pedigree from the GCCF office. With those I can get Hopey registered at TICA too (she will be dual registered).

I have had a lot of updates recently