Morty Strikes again.

heddafish

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys Morty has done it again, but this time it caused me pain and a need for first aide. I was laying in bed watching TV and I have a shadeless lamp on my night table that has a chandelier bulb. Morty knocked it over on me and gave me two,two degree burns that blistered. So to update. Morty is still bad. He has also knocked down all my BF's magazines off his dresser, about 40 of them, rearranged my DVD collection, and tore up the recycleables since our last thread.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You need to cat proof your home or give Morty the proper toys to keep him occupied.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry you got hurt, sounds like you do need to cat-proof and give him other ways to entertain himself.

Originally Posted by heddafish

rearranged my DVD collection, and tore up the recycleables since our last thread.
Perhaps he's trying to help

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Morty's not bad... he's just playing! It's hard to eliminate all the possible problems in your house, but if you take a good look around from the cat's point of view, you can quickly see a lot of ways to make these incidents less likely.

For example: before I adopted my first kitten, I had a beautiful collection of... ~sigh~ ...artglass.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heddafish

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Its not a lack of toys. He has a hole basket full. He is not bored either just a pain. This is what he does. I play with him all the time and yes he is BAD...but I love him anyway.