Does this look like extreme hatred?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, you heard me raving and ranting about how much these cats hated each other a month ago and I posted a photo here with them staring at each other in extreme hatred. Here is an update on how things are going with these two lovebirds:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SwampWitch;1604615 said:
What a great picture! Is it a love/hate relationship, or all love now?[quote]

Now it is strictly
. They play wrestle and chase each other around all day and then when tired, they cuddle up like in the photo. I never, ever thought a month ago that I would ever be able to get a picture like this. But I took the advice of all the good people here on this site and never gave up. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have two cats that are such great buddies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Yes, you heard me raving and ranting about how much these cats hated each other a month ago and I posted a photo here with them staring at each other in extreme hatred. Here is an update on how things are going with these two lovebirds:
DW wanted me to add a little information: (now that I know what DH means, I am having fun using DW, I may be the only person doing so but I thought it was only fair).

When DW and I met we hated each other's guts. But we kept forcing ourselves to see each other again and look what happened. This is exactly how it worked out for our cats!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sad...it's a darn shame those two just can't get along with each other.

Seriously, that is an adorable pic!!!