Umm, muscle rub!? How do I....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH came home tonite with a horrible backache...so me, being the nice wife that Iam,lol...I rubbed some stuff back there for him. Well for the life of me, I cant get if off there,lol! And thats all I smell now, and m y hand is feeling tingly....

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How about lemon juice or vinegar? I really don't know. Is it like icy hot? When I used that on my shoulder Mooch wouldn't leave me alone and kept trying to lick my shirt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

How about lemon juice or vinegar? I really don't know. Is it like icy hot? When I used that on my shoulder Mooch wouldn't leave me alone and kept trying to lick my shirt.
Yes, its Wal Marts brand of Icy Hot

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What usually works for me is a little bit of mouthwash. Well, if you promise not to gross out I'll tell ya how I found out. Once when I rubbed some BioFreeze on my hubby's sore muscles I couldn't get the smelly, tingly feeling off my hands. Well I decided to just leave it alone and go to sleep. But of course I went to brush my teeth. Afterwards, I rinsed my mouth out with the minty blue mouthwash and cupped my hands with water to rinse out. Well I guess whatever landed on my hands was enough to do the trick! The smell was gone! Now I make it a habit to use mouth wash after I use that stuff and just ...well....spit it into my hands afterwards and rub it all over and then just wash my hands afterwards. Works really well...if you're not squeemish about that sorta stuff.

Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

What usually works for me is a little bit of mouthwash. Well, if you promise not to gross out I'll tell ya how I found out. Once when I rubbed some BioFreeze on my hubby's sore muscles I couldn't get the smelly, tingly feeling off my hands. Well I decided to just leave it alone and go to sleep. But of course I went to brush my teeth. Afterwards, I rinsed my mouth out with the minty blue mouthwash and cupped my hands with water to rinse out. Well I guess whatever landed on my hands was enough to do the trick! The smell was gone! Now I make it a habit to use mouth wash after I use that stuff and just ...well....spit it into my hands afterwards and rub it all over and then just wash my hands afterwards. Works really well...if you're not squeemish about that sorta stuff.

Hilda >^..^<
Nope, not at all!! But the smell is gone today, so.........maybe it just lasts a few hrs